SMX - Unofficial 72-slot BigBag Patch for Starvation Mod

Sirillion

Does this support Starvation Mod for Alpha 16.4?

It does, but only for version .30. As far as I know Starvation is now on version .31.

There will not be any more updates for this patch on my part. I have more than enough to do on my other projects and seeing how Games4Kickz has stopped playing Starvation to focus more on War of the Walkers and Ravenhearst I’ve decided to stop maintaining this patch for the time being.

I might pick it back up at some point but for now .30 is the last version you will see from my part.

Patch updated with permission from Sirillion and Mortelentus.

Please be aware that this patch is only designed to work with Starvation Mod 16.00.00.32 and should not be used with any other version.

If you download and use this patch please be aware that you forfeit any support from the Starvation team. If you run into any trouble with Starvation Mod after installing this patch you must first remove the patch and then replicate the issue in Starvation before seeking support.

Client

Server

No update needed for version 16.00.00.32b as only a couple unrelated .xmls changed.

Install version above

If you download and use this patch please be aware that you forfeit any support from the Starvation team. If you run into any trouble with Starvation Mod after installing this patch you must first remove the patch and then replicate the issue in Starvation before seeking support.

• 4 weeks later...

Patch updated for version 16.0.1.02

Client

Server

Patch updated for version 16.0.1.03

Client

Server

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On Death backpack not big enough for a full inventory

Client

Server

Hi, Firstly I would like to thank the Starvation Team for their excellent mod. @Sirillion for creating the original BBM patch and yourself for keeping it up to date.

However I hit a small issue whilst playing last night. I died with a completely full inventory and when I returned to my backpack to collect my stuff I was missing quite a few items mostly from my hotbar. After a little investigation it appears that the death backpack has only 80 slots (8x10) but a full inventory is 72 (Backpack) + 8 (Hotbar) + 10 (Armor) = 90.

I'm currently attempting to edit the files (windows.xml & loot.xml) myself to see if I can resolve it but I have a limited knowledge (Google) of what I am doing. I'm gona give it a shot but mainly wanted to make you aware of my issue.

If your able to take a look and indeed if you can reproduce it and possibly fix it if needed it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, Mac :)

Edit : I've managed to sort it apart from re-scaling it to fit which I'll look at later as it's not that bad and the functionality works.

• 1 month later...

Thanks!

Client

Server

Just wanted to say thanks so much, this works great and I hate trying to play with a tiny backpack!

Archived