Hops?

SGriggs

You can only obtain the seeds at the trader. That is all.

Once purchased, all you need is to plant it

But to make the beer you need chemistry station I assume? do you need a recipe or schematic for beer? I don't even have the chemistry station yet so cant check lol

Sorry I couldn't offer exact info. We're all still seeing and learning what's new :smile-new:

im loving it. but still not liking the wasteland with the dogs and mines. one or the other would be sufficient. especially since random games tend to have the trader in the wasteland lol

thanks once again for the info.

I believe the seed and the book only comes from the trader.

Nope, can also be found in loot. I'm sure for hop seeds, a bit less sure about the skillbook but iirc i found the book in earlier games also in loot, but it is really that rare, that i most time can buy one from a trader long before finding the book by accident.

Nope, can also be found in loot. I'm sure for hop seeds, a bit less sure about the skillbook but iirc i found the book in earlier games also in loot, but it is really that rare, that i most time can buy one from a trader long before finding the book by accident.

Huh must be a really rare find then.

• 1 year later...

You can definitely find the seeds in loot but very rarely. I think I found 2 or 3 of them in thousands of hours.

I've only ever seen the book at the trader, but it may show up in loot as well, I can't be sure.

Edit: sorry, just saw the date.

Archived