combining 16.1 with 15.2?

7cyns

is there a way to pull th new buildings, new items, and new skills into 15.2? i prefer th skill leveling and grinding of 15, but really want to enjoy th new buildings and skills. i kinda understand xml files (as in how a caveman understands a cellphone) but a quick learner

You can change 16.1 as you wish.

thank you, but having trouble changine 16. tried to modify animal spawn to eliminate vultures and dire wolves and have somehow killed all animals off, tried to boost food animal spawn with no luck. best i could do is remove myself as a preferred target, but now sleepers awaken but crash th game as they don't know what to do. have tinkered, broken, and reinstalled more often than i can recall tryin to get this how i want it. i got really comfortable with 15.2. i miss th animals spawn and th spam crafting of 15 but want th items, skills, and new buildings of 16. if there was a way to easily drag th new ♥♥♥♥ that i like from 16 into 15 i think my world would be a happier place

also, valmods expansion worked well in 15. he seems to have a bad case of real life right now and isn't focused on 16 (justifiably so. this is just a game. real life ♥♥♥♥ is a lil more important)

Make A16 Progression like A15 need around 2-4 Hours i guess.

Move all other stuff to A15 around 3 Month or so, and finally many items cant be transferred because there are hardcoded Changes as the whole Paint system

yep...talked me out of it. it was worth askin though, and thanks for your feedback

• 1 year later...

Archived