Chloe Fox Gaming!

ChloeFox

Lol. She's posting about her channel and we're ooh'ing and ah'ing over her prefabs. We're such dorks. :)

Sharing is Caring Chloe! :)

Can you blame us? They're pretty impressive.

It looks like that's the highlight of her channel anyway.

Ah ok... cute. I wonder if she's friends with Dodger.

I don't generally watch twitch streams. I prefer to watch content at my own leisure, not at theirs. So Youtube is where it's at for me, which is why I don't recognize most of the streamers being voted on. Though I totally understand why content creators are slowly walking away from Youtube's b.s.

Yeah, Youtube is a lot more convenient, especially as I don't watch much gameplay; I don't really care to make it a part of my schedule either.

lol, Pocket... the names ppl come up with.

Whatever do you mean?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

HI!

Not sure if anyone has been wondering where I've been, but just to keep you updated, in late October last year I had to move out of my house and have since been living without internet good enough to stream. I miss it dearly and can't wait to get back into it. I absolutely LOVE the 7 Days to Die community and miss everyone very much. Apparently the NBN (Australian internet good enough to support streaming) is being installed in my area between April - June. It's been a hard few months but excited to start fresh and really be a part of this community again!

Take care,

Chloe.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived