Looking For Players - PS4 edition

Clare

Tx_joker7 add me I have a coop game going if anyone wants to join. Just trying to keep it simple so people can relax until they're ready. The world is fairly new day 5 I believe, but I will be keeping it for long term for those that jump in and out.

Randybuternubs89 is my psn. Hmu if you wanna play dog

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share PSN names and get surviving!

Clare

randybuternubs89 is my psn account. Hmu if you wanna play dog

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So... not sure how many of y'all are still playing 7 Days, but I am looking for players for either COOP or straight PVE. I have two maps I use; one is on Day 7 and the other is pretty far in. I have a mic and I'm just looking to have fun. My PSN is the same as my ID here so give me a shout or an FR and let's play already!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello my fellow survivalists, been here before with a different account, but just recently got my own system and have jumped into the action again! Need buds to help and keep me company in this wasted land. I play all times of day and even stay up beyond reasonable hours lol shoot a friend request and let's get into it! Gamer tag: LevyRat97

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/9/2016 at 6:44 AM, Clare said:

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

Clare

On 11/9/2016 at 6:44 AM, Clare said:

Hi all,

Clare

Looking for PS4 players PvE pretty new, look for Sup3rSaiyanJ0n88, that's a zero not a capital o

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 7:58 AM, LaggyLump said:

Hey, looking for others to join, PVE on PS4. Super late to the party just started playing but loving the game. And since PS4 got rid of communities, struggling to find others to enjoy it with. 

LaggyLump.

Ye I'm also late to the party, but maybe you and me can play together if there is no one else. Drop me a message on we will play :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello im an older fellow with partial blindness so I am only good when zombies never run , but im very experienced at 7d2d and make undestroyable base builds I love building im also a team player and will do whatever is needed of me my ps4 gamer tag is ScorpionLordCJAC add me on ps4 I'll play