Looking For Players - PS4 edition

Clare

I am xlxFEARLESSxlx on psn. I play anytime between 4pm and 11pm EST on weekdays and basically anytime 8am-3am on weekends. I play PvE with my wife, but we enjoy playing with mature people who follow the community rule. Everything except your weapon belongs to the team, so sharing is a must. No hoarding, only killing hordes is allowed. :)

I'm looking for players to join my game or even to start a fresh map. Must be adults and be chill :) Female gamer here! Message me on PSN Shadykatt29

im down i had a very exclusive and elusive bug hit me and destroy all 4 of my saves (i could be angry but i choose not to) so ill be starting fresh why not with some new people all add y'all as soon as i fix this bug that has me signing out everytime i start the game

im down i had a very exclusive and elusive bug hit me and destroy all 4 of my saves (i could be angry but i choose not to) so ill be starting fresh why not with some new people all add y'all as soon as i fix this bug that has me signing out everytime i start the game

Great hmu on psn :)

Trophy hunter pve survival

Psn: lesleyboer

Like peeps to join me, made a game called "trophy hunters". Pve survival 😎

Only toolbelt drops, fast days, no drop on logout. Day 19 atm.

Looking for players who want all trophies and/or to have a long game of pve, i made a thread on here 100% clear - trophy hunters pve survival. With updates on status and info. Please join it's lonely atm😞

Edited by lesleyboer
♥ added?? Changed text (see edit history)

Hi

Psn: lesleyboer

Like peeps to join me, made a game called "trophy hunters". Pve survival 😎

Only toolbelt drops, fast days, no drop on logout. Day 19 atm.

Looking for players who want all trophies and/or to have a long game of pve, i made a thread on here 100% clear - trophy hunters pve survival. With updates on status and info. Please join it's lonely atm😞

I would like to join. Dont normaly try for tropys, but am willing to try.

Claire, when are they releasing Alpha 16 for the ps4. i cant seem to get a straight answer from anyone. could you please help? ty

none of the alpha's per say will be released on the console, the content from each alpha iteration will be added to the console until the PC game goes gold , then ig and TT will port as much as the console can handle (these consoles are getting old by technology standpoint) there are some items from alpha 16 that came in the last patch like the jail cell doors and a few others and some stuff from a 15 as well so it will trickle down in the form of multiple content updates rather than fully packaged alpha , and this may be why you can't get a strait answer cause really there isn't one

PvE Default or Classic Zombies

It's boring on SP lol, so I'm looking to join another person's game. Most of my playing time is on the weekends since I work 2 jobs during the week. I enjoy the game a lot and try to play every chance I get. I'm an all around player, and can do everything.

I'm 30, so I prefer +18 & mature players.

Msg me on PSN if I can join in on your fun! PSN: i_Loon3y_i

Hello, my friend and I started a random gen map on 9-17-17 we are we are now on day 22, and looking for new friends to play with and survive the Z. We get on in the evenings during the week and on almost all day on the weekends Central time. If you add me on PSN please let me know that you are interested in Playing 7D2D. Thank you. PSN:BLKBLTNINJA

well since there is now map previewer tool i was thinking 4 people can explore a map a lot faster than one person , so yeah was thinking about getting a group together to explore seeds to add new SEEDS to the community i have explored a lot of the good one already and hunger for more my PSN is " lnt0them0at " the i in into is actually a lower case L and both O's are actually Zero's . willbe adding peeps today so be ready for a random message and invite

• 2 weeks later...

Does any one know when traps like blades and turrets are coming to ps4

Looking for a mate to survive the dreadful apocolypse with. PSN: ViktoriSociety

Note that I dont care if you have a mic. Just be mature and alls good. Dont mind banter, but griefing each other is a big Nope hah

nothing is promised to the console

The Devs at TFP have said repeatedly that they would like to port "As much as possible " from the PC to the console , realize that alpha 17 taxes even the most hot rod PC to date so a 3 to 4 year old console is going to be hard pressed to compete . so in short , we'll see some A 17 stuff most likely summer of 2018 it seems to take about 9 months to stabilize each current alpha version , and shortly after its stable if it can be ported it will , if it doesn't make to the console its because the console couldn't handle it , other than that TFP made it pretty damn clear they want to console version to reflect as much as the gold PC version as possible when its released , but cannot promise things they cannot deliver , its called integrity