Looking For Players - PS4 edition

Clare

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share PSN names and get surviving!

Clare

add stm125champ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Names Escaflownexx on on a looking for people to play with on my random gen.at day 146/147 have guns and bullets. Pve only have a Mic. Already know all schematics several bunkers on map. With several traders. If interested send a message. Live in Nv so Friday night's and Saturdays are when I mostly play.

• 2 weeks later...

I will keep throwing my info out there. Always willing to play. I try to pass along any tips, tricks and info I can, as I typically learn something new from playing with others.

I have been playing for a while. Since version 1.11 but didn't really participate and get into the details until 1.13.

Info:

PSN = MrKrow69

Mic = Yes, I do have a family so sometimes I do mute it as to not annoy

Location = United States, mountain time zone (-7 GMT)

Personal = Male, I am older. So no squeaky voice. I ask that you be a mature player too.

I will say, I do stream at times too. Sometimes depends on who is in. So if you don't want me to stream just let me know.

-Krow

• 3 weeks later...
I will keep throwing my info out there. Always willing to play. I try to pass along any tips, tricks and info I can, as I typically learn something new from playing with others.

I have been playing for a while. Since version 1.11 but didn't really participate and get into the details until 1.13.

Info:

PSN = MrKrow69

Mic = Yes, I do have a family so sometimes I do mute it as to not annoy

Location = United States, mountain time zone (-7 GMT)

Personal = Male, I am older. So no squeaky voice. I ask that you be a mature player too.

I will say, I do stream at times too. Sometimes depends on who is in. So if you don't want me to stream just let me know.

-Krow

Hey Man! Looking forward to see you in game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...