A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Damm. After playing over 3000h the game I'm blind for the easiest things. In Germany we would say: I can't see the the forest because of the many trees.

Lol yeah well that is expected because it was a fairly recent update where I forced the use of the blunderbuss and tbh I think most people had forgotten it even existed in the first place. That was the main reason for making it a mandatory starting shotgun. :)

When I harvest pig(?), i get boiled chicken.

That is because apparently I dont know how to count, I had put the wrong item ID's when I did my changes, Its fixed now!

Thanks for letting me know!

- - - Updated - - -

after eating a yucca I got an exeption: input string was not in the correct format

Should all be fixed now just update and reinstall the nutrition system

- - - Updated - - -

Update (8/15/17)

Updated Both Mod Versions and Trifecta Nutrition System

+Items

-Fixed Item Id's from my previous update (Apparently I dont know how to count, last time I change item id's for real this time)

getting tired while I'm sitting on an old bedroll? Is that because of my infection?

Do I understand it right, that if have all 4 kinds of nutrition at the same time on half or full lvl to get a god nutriton? I'm glad to have something to eat. Plants are growing so slow that I can't imagine to have all kinds of food at the same time.

getting tired while I'm sitting on an old bedroll? Is that because of my infection?

Do I understand it right, that if have all 4 kinds of nutrition at the same time on half or full lvl to get a god nutriton? I'm glad to have something to eat. Plants are growing so slow that I can't imagine to have all kinds of food at the same time.

No you should be able to rest even while infected it will take longer to rest because infection makes you tired faster so you will have to rest for longer but it should still go down. What stage of infection is it?

And yes crops grow slow but all you technically need is to get fruit from berries, get wheat from grain and make bread and eat meat and that should keep you on a trifecta and the other food groups are more or less supplementary in case you go over in one type of food group.

Some foods give multiple food groups like blueberry yogurt will give dairy and fruit and if you look at the recipes the amount that each food gives is how much of each ingredient is in the recipe.

So for eg yogurt gives 4 food and it takes 3 milk and milk gives 1 food each and 1 dairy each and 1 berry which gives 1 food each and 1 fruit each so it will give 3 dairy and 1 fruit and 5 is the half peak and 10 is the peak for each food group.

Meat is the only one that is not on a 1:1 ratio since it would be ridiculous to max peak off one meat since meat is worth 10 food so instead I made meat just metabolize slower and give less nutrition per food.

it takes 3 meat to get to 12 in its food group and 15 is the first negative stage in any food group

it takes 6 rabbit or chicken to get to 12 in its food group since it is worth 5 food

No you should be able to rest even while infected it will take longer to rest because infection makes you tired faster so you will have to rest for longer but it should still go down. What stage of infection is it?

And yes crops grow slow but all you technically need is to get fruit from beries, get wheat from grain and make bread and eat meat and that should keep you on a trifecta and the other food groups are more or less supplementary in case you go over in one type of food group.

Some foods give multiple food groups like blueberry yogurt will give dairy and fruit and if you look at the recipes the amount that each food gives is how much of each ingredient is in teh recipe.

So for eg yogurt gives 4 food and it takes 3 milk and 1 berry so it will give 3 dairy and 1 fruit and 5 is the half peak and 10 is the peak for each food group.

Meat is the only one that is not on a 1:1 ratio sine it would be ridiculous to max peak off one meat since meat is worth 10 food so instead I made meat jsut metabolize slower and give less nutrition per food.

it takes 3 meat to get to 12 in its food group and 15 is the first negative stage in any food group

hm, today I had 3 charred wolf meat, about 30 yucca, some vernison, crackers, boild eggs, two milk and more and drank a hectoliter tea. I'm still on neutral and no food anymore and after a few minutes I'm again hungry. I have to eat more than a spider. Very unrealistic. It should be much more slow how the food-lvl decreases. The only thing I do in the game atm is to search for food. Day 28/60min. Normaly also in your Mod I have a cobblestone or concrete base at this time. Now I have an old house with some spikes and hide in a skyscraper if the horde is coming. LOL

I keep losing my arrows from the bottom lower right most slot, i think thats one of them u added?

edit

last 4 slots i lose my items there on relog, ive read about this issue before, server updated, and just launcher with mod launcher on client

eidt2

Another player lost his items in same slots

I keep losing my arrows from the bottom lower right most slot, i think thats one of them u added?

edit

last 4 slots i lose my items there on relog, ive read about this issue before, server updated, and just launcher with mod launcher on client

eidt2

Another player lost his items in same slots

Also to add if all the other slots are full, items will not go into these slots unless you manually move them. They will not move with shift click, you have to drag drop.

Trifecta Nutrition System Info

I have not changed how fast food drops!

It takes 5 Nutrition for each food group to get to half peak in that food group

It takes 10 nutrition for each food group to get to peak in that food group

15 nutritional level in any food group is the first stage of negative nutritional level in that food group

Fruit has a 1:1 ration with Food / Fruit Nutrition given For eg. Blueberries give 1 food so they give 1 fruit Nutrition

Vegetables has a 1:1 ratio with Food / Veg Nutrition given for eg, 1 raw potato gives 2 food so it will give 2 veg nutrition, baked potato requires 2 raw potatoes and gives 4 food so it will give 4 Veg nutrition per baked potato

Dairy has a 1:1 ratio with Food / Dairy Nutrition given for eg, 1 Soy Milk gives 1 food so it will give 1 Dairy nutrition, Cheese gives 4 food and requires 4 milk so it will give 4 Dairy nutrition per Cheese

Grain has a 1:1 ratio with Food / Grain Nutrition given for eg, 1 wheat gives 1 food so it will give 1 Grain nutrition, Bread gives 6 food and requires 3 flour and 3 flour requires 6 wheat so it will give 6 Grain nutrition per Bread

Meat has a 10:4 ratio with Food / Meat Nutrition given for eg, 1 Venison gives 10 food so it will give 4 Nutrition per Venison, Rabbit and Chicken gives 5 food so it will give 2 meat nutrition per rabbit or chicken eaten, pork gives 8 food so it will give 3.2 meat nutrition per Pork, Bear gives 12 food so it will give 4.8 meat nutrition per Bear meat

Foods that are a mixture of different food groups are based off of how much of each ingredient is in the recipe for eg, Blueberry Yogurt requires 3 Milk and 1 Blueberry so it will give 3 Dairy and 1 Blueberry

Meat Stew gives 30 food and consists only of meat so it will raise your meat nutrition by 12 which is the same as eating 3 Venison which gives 10 food each and 4 meat nutrition each as previously mentioned.

Venison Stew gives 20 food and consists of 1 Venison, 3 potatoes and 2 Corn so it will give 4 meat, 10 veg nutrition per Venison stew

- - - Updated - - -

♥♥♥♥ it sounds like I might have to revert the backpack size changes if those slots are not working properly.

Possible to make a list of biomes that have crops growing in them, and which is where? :) :) :)

- - - Updated - - -

Backpack mod info here

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?34533-Backpack-Expansion&highlight=bigger+backpack

Might have to do some dll tweaking

Too much work for 4 extra slots I dont really want large backpacks either. If it would have worked fine with just xml edits I would have kept it.

- - - Updated - - -

Update (8/15/17)

Updated Both mod Versions and UI Version Pack

+Windows

-Reverted backpack size back to default due to issues with lost inventory in those added slots

+Loot

-Reverted player dropped backpack size

Too much work for 4 extra slots I dont really want large backpacks either. If it would have worked fine with just xml edits I would have kept it.

- - - Updated - - -

Update (8/15/17)

Updated Both mod Versions and UI Version Pack

+Windows

-Reverted backpack size back to default due to issues with lost inventory in those added slots

+Loot

-Reverted player dropped backpack size

Agreed, big difference between what you have here, and 44 slots lol

Archived