+Entitygroups

-Reduced spawn chance of friendly animals in the snow biome

Update (7/29/17)

+Biomes

-Reduced spawn chance of tree stumps in pine forest

-Reduced spawn chance of forest flower in forest biome

-Reduced spawn chance of rock resource is pine forest

+Entitgroups

-Added zombieFemaleFat, zombieOldTimer, zombieFarmer, and zombieBiker to now spawn in the snow biome (Was sick of seeing only one zombie type in the snow biome)

Ive also noticed with the small boulders that you get an equal amount of iron, lead, nitrate. 6 each per 3 stages. I think it was. Coal too?

Yeah I made it so you always get the same amount of each from them, so far I have no real use for them so i have been throwing them out.

wont be able to really tell if its too much or not until they become of some need. But since I have reduced the spawn chance of them across the board maybe its ok as is.

I shot a wolf in the head 3 times, still didnt die, it killed me. My thought on animals: 3 arrows to the head of any non zombie type should be more than enough to kill it. Zombie dog, i can understand it being hard to kill, its a zombie, but a wolf i dont feel should take 3 arrows to the head, and still be coming at me.:rant::dread:

I shot a wolf in the head 3 times, still didnt die, it killed me. My thought on animals: 3 arrows to the head of any non zombie type should be more than enough to kill it. Zombie dog, i can understand it being hard to kill, its a zombie, but a wolf i dont feel should take 3 arrows to the head, and still be coming at me.:rant::dread:

Yeah I had to cheese kill a wolf once already cause he was stuck, I dont want to go nerfing things to much and wolves would defiantly take more to bring down than a dog, especially a rotting one that is reanimated but I will do some testing.

It might require me to rebalance some weapon damage too with bows since all my calculations are just that, they are calculations and not real time play tested.

Update (7/29/17)

+Entityclasses

-Increased hostile animal sight range to 40

-Increased hostile animal view angle to 270 degrees they should be able to spot you easier but they should also still have a blind spot

-Reverted changes to wolf movement speed (They can still outrun you and increasing the speed seems to have adverse effects)

Interesting discovery though is that I can not properly test my changes to dire wolf due to the fact that when you spawn them in with dev mode they do not behave the same as regular spawned animals, they will disappear if they move to far away, they will lock onto your position looking at you not doing anything and if you go back and forth you can see their body follow you yet they still seem unaware of your existence, this makes testing things very difficult.

Glue/duct tape

Ive only been able to come up with 5 glue, 2 was from crafting glue from duct tape, having difficulty finding glue for the workbench

Disassemble cars for duct tape, loot dumpsters and trash I seem to get a lot duct tape from that.

Zombie swill drop glue and duct tape as well so get out and get killing. :)

EDIT: Also once you find a beaker you can upgrade an oven in a prefab with forged iron into a working oven then use bones with a beaker to make glue. You should be able to get a forge up and running easier than a workbench. Or use a forge that is in one of those abandoned houses is also an option.

I can tell a lot of work went into this and I appreciate the effort. With that being said, your world gen isn't great. I get that it's nice to have vistas that the vanilla world gen lacks, but damn. If you want mountains, make mountains, not bubbles stacked on bubbles. Perhaps you could transition the mounds (bubbles) into slopes and make more of the world flatter to reflect the millions of years of erosion the Earth has experienced. The terrain is just too much imo. I'm going to disable your world gen and play with the rest of the mod as everything else seems legit! Thanks for the mod!

EDIT: One last thing, perhaps, since this is an overhaul, a wiki should be setup for your new game rules. Some are drastically different that vanilla and can be a bit confusing in the transition.

Well interesting, didnt know i could upgrade ovens to working ones, didnt realize you could add beaker to one! Nice

Yeah and I also forgot to mention that you can disassemble broken workbenches and get glue that way too.

- - - Updated - - -

I can tell a lot of work went into this and I appreciate the effort. With that being said, your world gen isn't great. I get that it's nice to have vistas that the vanilla world gen lacks, but damn. If you want mountains, make mountains, not bubbles stacked on bubbles. Perhaps you could transition the mounds (bubbles) into slopes and make more of the world flatter to reflect the millions of years of erosion the Earth has experienced. The terrain is just too much imo. I'm going to disable your world gen and play with the rest of the mod as everything else seems legit! Thanks for the mod!

EDIT: One last thing, perhaps, since this is an overhaul, a wiki should be setup for your new game rules. Some are drastically different that vanilla and can be a bit confusing in the transition.

I personally absolutely love the way the mountains and land are currently so I doubt I will be tweaking that, and a wiki would be great but for now my full mod details are going to have to do, thanks for the feedback its always appreciated hope you enjoy the mod!

Update (7/29/17)

+Blocks

-Fixed all harvest events for all blocks where they were giving more resources than they were wanted to give, (wanted roughly half resources returned on harvesting a block with some exceptions, most were already like that now they all are)

+Recipes

-Fixed ingredients for crafting stone block

+Loot

-Put all brass items into the same loot group

-Fixed added missing hops seeds in seeds loot group

-Removed tree seeds, goldenrod, wheat and cotton from seeds loot group (they are easily found in the world so no need for them to take up valuable loot chance for other crops that are not)

I have had a forge for awhile, ive had no luck looting, killing zombies. No beaker either. I cant use a forge to craft glue? I have found a few junk wrenches, but they get broken before i can even harvest 1 car

No you cant use a forge to craft glue I mentioned the forge for the forged iron for upgrading the ovens is all.

Archived