Marihuana = coins ?

YoSuboDeToh

While I am a big fan of the plant in real life, in game you have to realize... It's going to make you consume 3 times the food (munchies) and 2 times the water (cotton mouth) while it's in effect!!! What is the real benefit going to be? What game mechanic is going to be modified?

+ = reduces pain - restores health when taken like painkillers but leaves a buff that mitigates some damage taken for duration similar to coffee - = hunger and thirst deplete 2x as fast as normal, also stamina is reduced and you move slightly slower (stamina and slowness can be counteracted by coffee)

[QUOTE=LeastConcern;133138]+ = reduces pain - restores health when taken like painkillers but leaves a buff that mitigates some damage taken for duration similar to coffee - = hunger and thirst deplete 2x as fast as normal, also stamina is reduced and you move slightly slower (stamina and slowness can be counteracted by coffee)[/QUOTE] ahhh while "under it's effects" you would be immune to stun, but your run speed would only be at 80% ;) That is an interesting trade off :)

[QUOTE=ricslady99;133403]I can see it now, standing in my base toking away while the horde is beating down my door. Who cares, right! Just pass me the grilled rabbit, cornbread, and tea.[/QUOTE] Thats right but when the Elk come to eat your crop you go out there guns blazin!

[QUOTE=YoSuboDeToh;132924]HI! Sorry for my bad english. It's possible to create this "Plant" it's a bad idea? Opinions? ty :encouragement::anonymous:[/QUOTE] If you can plant it, then it won't be a good currency. In post-apocalyptic or (modern) war settings, the unofficial coinage is often tobacco, because many people are severely addicted to it. Even non-smokers are likely to accept it as coin, since they can then later trade it away for something they need.

Archived