EVERY HOUR chunk reset in some parts of the map? v1.0 disappering buildings

i made a new map with v1.0 (no mods, only trader open für 1.0 mod)

we played

then i build 2 building in the desert, i come 1 hour later at this place = they are gone

then i placed random boxes to check WHY they disapper

its only a place 10x10 in 2 parts of the map, when i build something there, 1 hour later its gone

why?

21 minutes ago, 7daysOfFun said:

https://pastebin.com/LenKPGq7

i dont know its a bug?

iv checked now ALL the map is resetted, only the houses in the radius from our saveplace bed  is ok

The log is missing like ALL of the really important information. Based on the error at line 121, I'm going to guess that it is a dedicated server, and an option is configured incorrectly. Since all of the information from the start of the log is missing, it is only a guess.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

The log is missing like ALL of the really important information. Based on the error at line 121, I'm going to guess that it is a dedicated server, and an option is configured incorrectly. Since all of the information from the start of the log is missing, it is only a guess.

gportal has problems in the moment, its the actual save log info..i restart the server later so u can see the bottom line

https://pastebin.com/Pub1qv2D

here i made it

Edited by 7daysOfFun (see edit history)

28 minutes ago, 7daysOfFun said:

im since 4 year at the portal..all was ok all the time

This just means you have been very lucky.  If G-Portal didn't rely on big companies hosting official servers and had to rely on quality of service and customer reviews, they would have gone bankrupt years ago.

This is your issue. Common with G-Portal since they don't know how to set configuration file correctly.

GamePref.SaveDataLimit = 0

Basically, they configured your server so that it is not allowed to save any data for the world.

You will need to figure out how to change it yourself in their settings or open a support ticket with them and pray.  Default value is -1, and they should not have changed it. 

On 8/2/2024 at 2:59 PM, SylenThunder said:

This just means you have been very lucky.  If G-Portal didn't rely on big companies hosting official servers and had to rely on quality of service and customer reviews, they would have gone bankrupt years ago.

This is your issue. Common with G-Portal since they don't know how to set configuration file correctly.

GamePref.SaveDataLimit = 0

Basically, they configured your server so that it is not allowed to save any data for the world.

You will need to figure out how to change it yourself in their settings or open a support ticket with them and pray.  Default value is -1, and they should not have changed it. 

can u say me the filename where i can change the 0 to -1? gportal ist to stupxxd to do this for me