1.0 thoughts

I'm loving 1.0 myself, it's definitely a lot more challenging in the early game compared to Alpha 15, especially with the water situation. With that said, once you find a cooking pot and set up a Dew Collector or two, it's not so bad tbh.

As of right now, I've mainly been struggling to find Stags anywhere on Navezgane so far, I still haven't seen one since I started playing on Thursday. I have come across a few Chickens here and there, but that's about it. Have you seen any Stags/Deers since you started playing the new Console Edition?

Edited by II Blittz II (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, II Blittz II said:

I'm loving 1.0 myself, it's definitely a lot more challenging in the early game compared to Alpha 15, especially with the water situation. With that said, once you find a cooking pot and set up a Dew Collector or two, it's not so bad tbh.

As of right now, I've mainly been struggling to find Stags anywhere on Navezgane so far, I still haven't seen one since I started playing on Thursday. I have come across a few Chickens here and there, but that's about it. Have you seen any Stags/Deers since you started playing the new Console Edition?

The stags and deer only spawn at night.  I sometimes get lucky and spot one right before sunrise but otherwise would need to hunt them at night.

Food and water were never a issue in the old version, this one its work to live at least early on. Sad when you do a trader quest then take one bluebarry pie as reward bedouse you are starving

Overall enjoying, today will be true test with wife going to play for first time, and first time playing with 3 players

38 minutes ago, jyd85224 said:

Food and water were never a issue in the old version, this one its work to live at least early on. Sad when you do a trader quest then take one bluebarry pie as reward bedouse you are starving

Overall enjoying, today will be true test with wife going to play for first time, and first time playing with 3 players

Early game can be a struggle.  If you can't find a cooking pot in a POI, you should be able to buy one from the trader.

Also, priorizing crafting a dew collector early helps a ton. (Collecting polymers, etc.)

Good luck survivor!