Ridiculous

Extremely unfortunate you have removed 7days from ps4. For this I will not be buying the PS5 version as I planned to purchase it on 3 other ps4s and now it's gone ! You have neglected and left ps4 users in the dust with no options for your game now. You could of easily left the old version for us  or added the new, but you have removed it completely. I'm sure you will say it's not powerful enough which is a lie! For example red dead redemption!

I truly loved your game! But now I will no longer support your company! 

2 minutes ago, wowjustwow said:

You could of easily left the old version for us  or added the new, but you have removed it completely.

TFP could've, and as far as I understand, would've; but the PS-side didn't want to sell two versions of the same game (I may misremember something I've misread thou, but someone will correct me if so.. ;) )

So now sell none? It's completely removed from ps4. I planned to buy 2 more copies to play. But now ps4 gets nothing because we don't even get the upgrade version! Thanks tho . Guess it's a loss! Ahh ohh well ! 

lol...they got flack for leaving the old version on the store for as long as they did and now they get flack for removing it.

It may make a return sometime in the future but for now, to avoid confusion, the old version has been removed. You might be able to find a disc version on the secondhand market. Hurry, though, before it becomes a collector's item....