Bug Prefab

Jessy

Hello, I have this error loading the part on a dozen prefab, I did not have them before their last patch b325.
Any idea what this might be?

No mod install

2024-07-23T12:57:26 150.464 ERR Skipping loading of active block data for WINE_HOUSE because of the following exception:
2024-07-23T12:57:26 150.465 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at TileEntitySign.SetText (System.String _text, System.Boolean _syncData, PlatformUserIdentifierAbs _signingPlayer) [0x00014] in <e729137758ca4b31a4f073db1a9fef86>:0
  at TileEntitySign.SetText (AuthoredText _authoredText, System.Boolean _syncData) [0x0001a] in <e729137758ca4b31a4f073db1a9fef86>:0
  at TileEntitySign.read (PooledBinaryReader _br, TileEntity+StreamModeRead _eStreamMode) [0x00034] in <e729137758ca4b31a4f073db1a9fef86>:0
  at Prefab.readTileEntities (PooledBinaryReader _br) [0x0006c] in <e729137758ca4b31a4f073db1a9fef86>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStringFromException(Object)
Log:Exception(Exception)
Prefab:readTileEntities(PooledBinaryReader)
Prefab:loadBlockData(AbstractedLocation, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Prefab:Load(AbstractedLocation, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Prefab:Load(String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
DynamicPrefabDecorator:GetPrefab(String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
DynamicPrefabDecorator:GetPrefabRotated(String, Int32, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
<Load>d__22:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

Since it isn't a vanilla POI, we wouldn't know anything about that POI unless we happen to have downloaded it ourselves.  You should check with the person who made that custom POI.  The best that can be said without knowing the POI is that it's probably a sign somewhere that has editable text on it.

3 hours ago, Jessy said:

I really do not see which block to look for, would you have a more precise idea for my search?

Yeah like Riamus said no idea. Could be a modded block, could be a player sign, could be a player chest.

Thank you for the help you have given me I found the culprit of these mistakes.

playerSignWood1x1

The small wooden sign.
Without your little ideas I would not have found..
thank you very much.