(1.0) IZY-All in One Gun Pack v.2.2 (updated)

Izayo

Having an issue, for some reason every time i install this mod it only gives me access to the Shotguns, I cannot find or craft any other guns from the mod and i've tried using a modloader, manual installation and shuffling files around and nothing seems to work, anyone have any idea whats happening?

On 9/7/2024 at 7:37 PM, UnholyHaven said:

Having an issue, for some reason every time i install this mod it only gives me access to the Shotguns, I cannot find or craft any other guns from the mod and i've tried using a modloader, manual installation and shuffling files around and nothing seems to work, anyone have any idea whats happening?

may I see how is you Mods folder look like?

Hey. Can get the mod to function properly on single player but not on Nitrado server. Filezilla always fails to upload the two exe files (link & editbin) in the 0-CustomParticleLoader folder. I've been trying to change the permission levels on Filezilla itself but that hasn't worked. 

Anyone have experience with Filezilla/ FTP that has encountered this before? Apologies if i'm being silly 🙃

Error message/s:

Command:    STOR link.exe
Response:    550 link.exe: Operation not permitted
Error:    Critical file transfer error
Command:    CWD /7daystodie/Mods
Response:    250 CWD command successful
Command:    TYPE I
Response:    200 Type set to I
Command:    PASV
Response:    227 Entering Passive Mode (85,190,149,54,204,150).
Command:    STOR editbin.exe
Response:    550 editbin.exe: Operation not permitted
Error:    Critical file transfer error

On 9/9/2024 at 4:26 AM, darthsawyer said:

How do I remove the annoying light bulb buff called "izybeltammocheck"? This is a great mod, just that minor qualm

go into buffs.xml, find the buff by its name and then add this line:

hidden="true"

On 9/7/2024 at 2:37 PM, UnholyHaven said:

did you put ALL the folders into your Mods folder, or only the shotgun folder?

Edited by Black_Wolf (see edit history)

So I'm trying to make all the guns that are semi automatic or burst fire to stop itself shooting if I hold down the mouse button. Like semi-auto guns will fire when I first click, then if i keep the mouse button held down, it'll keep firing itself according to it's fire rate.

However Izy, i noticed it's not a thing with your grenade launchers, despite them having a magazine capacity like other guns. (unlike the rpg/ rocketlaunchers). Any idea how I can convert all the guns to function similarly to the grenade launchers?

10 hours ago, ihatefallout said:

So I'm trying to make all the guns that are semi automatic or burst fire to stop itself shooting if I hold down the mouse button. Like semi-auto guns will fire when I first click, then if i keep the mouse button held down, it'll keep firing itself according to it's fire rate.

However Izy, i noticed it's not a thing with your grenade launchers, despite them having a magazine capacity like other guns. (unlike the rpg/ rocketlaunchers). Any idea how I can convert all the guns to function similarly to the grenade launchers?

it's was a vanilla game mechanism. not sure if it's a bug or intentional from TFP since alpha 20+ 

(from semitriggergroup mod)

<passive_effect name="BurstRoundCount" operation="base_set" value="1"/>

14 hours ago, Izayo said:

Inspired  (base on m1919)

That's pretty awesome, how to burn through your shotgun ammo boxes in minutes.

Also you taking any suggestions for other T4 weapons? I had an idea for the T4 Magnum- It can be based on the Killer 7 from the resident evil 4 series, but I know that itself based on a 1911 AMT Hardballer in 45ACP. But the real-life magnum version would be the LAR Grizzly in either .45 WinMag or .44 Magnum. They even made the LAR magnum look like a M1911A1 for the film "The Shadow" like in this picture below:

Would be really cool to see either one or a hybrid off all these in the game. 

ShadowLARSilverLongSlide.jpg

6 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I thought doctor's orders was to take it easy for a bit - lay off the coffee also.  😁

I was just preparing the model. not really a hard work.  and I drink like half cup of coffee / day.  just enough to avoid the morning migraine

0120.png.1c241a1f0625b67902c533905853dc22.png

look at this pile of my unfinished works 💀

sure . I used to add 1911 that fires .44mag  long time ago.

2 hours ago, ihatefallout said:

That's pretty awesome, how to burn through your shotgun ammo boxes in minutes.

Also you taking any suggestions for other T4 weapons? I had an idea for the T4 Magnum- It can be based on the Killer 7 from the resident evil 4 series, but I know that itself based on a 1911 AMT Hardballer in 45ACP. But the real-life magnum version would be the LAR Grizzly in either .45 WinMag or .44 Magnum. They even made the LAR magnum look like a M1911A1 for the film "The Shadow" like in this picture below:

Would be really cool to see either one or a hybrid off all these in the game. 

ShadowLARSilverLongSlide.jpg

Great job Izayo, i absolutely like your mod!

I would like to ask carefully if you plan to remake some of the Bolt Action Sniper Rifles from your A21 packs? The M40a3 and especially the L96 are my favorites (good old Battlefield 2 days). Would like to see them again sometimes in the future.

Stay healthy and all the best!