So I haven't played v1.0 for a while and when I seen this in 1.0 I was just like...

Was starting a new game on the most recent build and then got that status icon me: "Hmm whats this? this is new." My next thoughts: Really TFP? you already made the game tedious as hell now your making it even worse? Why was this needed? like many of the v1.0 changes I do not see a need for this at all. I mean are you trying to suck any and all fun out of the game that you feel the need to have something like this? 1.0 is boring enough but now capping trader progress? why?

7DaysToDie 2024-07-20 09-23-58.png

Edited by Scyris (see edit history)

• Scyris changed the title to So I haven't played v1.0 for a while and when I seen this in 1.0 I was just like...

I think people were complaining when they made the change that shared quests don't add to progress for the whole team so they did this as a compromise. I'm ok with it. Especially since it's a setting you can change. I very much prefer to be limited by quest amount and get shared quests progression. 

I think it should be for shared quests only to keep single player games more sandboxy but, like I said earlier, it's a setting so I'm fine with it. 

It's a setting though I do wish the debuff popup said this because I think new players aren't going to think it's a setting and then complain or feel compelled to only do 3 quests (even though you still get money and exp for doing more)

16 hours ago, Joey9Baka said:

It's a setting though I do wish the debuff popup said this because I think new players aren't going to think it's a setting and then complain or feel compelled to only do 3 quests (even though you still get money and exp for doing more)

I agree, it should tell you it's a setting. Lots of people don't look at settings I bet, they just click new game or something. And I do look at settings a lot and still had to be told I could change it.