God mode changed in 1.0?

Riamus

It seems that God mode is changed in 1.0.  Some things I see with it:

• It doesn't say God mode on the side of the screen when enabled.
  • It doesn't heal you or remove debuffs when enabled but will still prevent new damage and debuffs.
  • It doesn't prevent stamina loss when running.

None of these are necessarily bad, but when I want to look around a generated world in God mode to make sure things are good and am flying around, I don't like that stamina is lost when running.

EDIT: After more testing, I realized that even though stamina reduces in God mode, you can still run full speed at 0 stamina as long as I have Flying enabled, so it's not so bad.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

2 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

I doubt this is still gonna work. I don´t have chrome installed so i can´t test it, but as there were RWG changes in A21 and 1.0 i doubt it´s still gonna work.

Its compatible with A21.  Certainly its possible it won't work with 1.0 but also possible it does as maps never really changed just the RWG rules.

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

Only if it lets you explore the POI.  And as said, it might not be compatible with 1.0 anyhow.

Roger, I interpreted you looking at biomes, city density and poi existence/location.  Certainly, not gonna work to explore new POIs.

8 minutes ago, NekoPawtato said:

There is "God Mode" and then there is "Fly Mode". What you described sounds more like "Fly Mode"

I'm curious, can you check your keyboard settings and see if what you have set for "God Mode" matches the key you are hitting?

image.thumb.png.976faec3346ce325f4635cc9535fe467.png

I selected God mode from the ESC menu because it didn't appear to be working with the keyboard.  I found out afterwards that it was working with keyboard but just didn't display the icon for whatever reason.

I did just check in a new game.  It seems that if you select God mode from the menu, it doesn't show the icon or affect the debuffs.  If you use the keyboard it does.  I maybe didn't use the right key originally.