Navezgane 1.0 map

29 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

All of the influencers are playing random gen generally with the forest biome in the middle. I always play Nava at least once with z new release. Feels like I'm going to an old home. With some obnoxious neighbors. Lol

Same I've been replaying it on console so once it comes out fully on on it I'll come back and it'll be a whole new world I'm currently based up at the Old Farm near diresville

11 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

Same I've been replaying it on console so once it comes out fully on on it I'll come back and it'll be a whole new world I'm currently based up at the Old Farm near diresville

That's a good place to make a base. More or less centrally located. 

14 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

That's a good place to make a base. More or less centrally located. 

Once I've turned diresvill into dying light parkour thing living in the rooftops back when zombies were dummer then a box of rocks now it would be harder but more fun 

Posted (edited)

Could one of the streamers just God mode, go high up and down all over map and take a picture of navezgane please. 

Or just confirm is it same layout as a21? I don't care about poi's etc just the general layout and roads, rivers lakes etc 

Edited by Immhotep (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

i am working on remaking a map on the fandon 7 days to die wiki. and the v.1.0 map and i came acros some spots on the map. were there are more poi's and roads i will link the  wiki so you can have a map where you can mark playses 

I will repley wen the map is updated 

https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Map:Navezgane v1.0 map

Edited by kitywiel (see edit history)

On 6/22/2024 at 8:39 PM, Immhotep said:

Could one of the streamers just God mode, go high up and down all over map and take a picture of navezgane please. 

Or just confirm is it same layout as a21? I don't care about poi's etc just the general layout and roads, rivers lakes etc 

The general layout hasn't changed (or I didn't notice it). But the traders changed their habitats.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2024 at 12:32 PM, kitywiel said:

i am working on remaking a map on the fandon 7 days to die wiki. and the v.1.0 map and i came acros some spots on the map. were there are more poi's and roads i will link the  wiki so you can have a map where you can mark playses 

I will repley wen the map is updated 

https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Map:Navezgane v1.0 map

Trader Joel appears at 955 W 1114 S, in that map shows a different location