Unstable Version will be coming to Microsoft Store players?

Hello! Me and my friends bought the game on the microsoft Store (PC Version), do you know if it'll be possible to play the unstable update on Monday and how to do it?

Thank you! :)

The unstable build can only be accessed by opting in using Steam's beta opt-in function. So it is a Steam exclusive. Steam players will work hard this month to get it all ironed out for your gaming pleasure next month. 

4 hours ago, Roland said:

The unstable build can only be accessed by opting in using Steam's beta opt-in function. So it is a Steam exclusive. Steam players will work hard this month to get it all ironed out for your gaming pleasure next month. 

wait how do i turn this feature on? is it on because i am already playing the early access? will my game auto update on steam?

You get to the beta opt-in screen by right-clicking on 7 Days to Die in your library and selecting Properties. Then click Betas and you'll see a drop down menu with many of the older versions of 7 Days to Die. You can select any of these to download those versions if you want to try any of them. On Monday afternoon TFP will add "latest_experimental" to the list of betas you can try and that one will be 1.0

11 minutes ago, Roland said:

You get to the beta opt-in screen by right-clicking on 7 Days to Die in your library and selecting Properties. Then click Betas and you'll see a drop down menu with many of the older versions of 7 Days to Die. You can select any of these to download those versions if you want to try any of them. On Monday afternoon TFP will add "latest_experimental" to the list of betas you can try and that one will be 1.0

I know asking for specific times is a no-no but was wondering as they announced the streaming time to the minute, is there a more specific time as to when on monday? I can't recall if they gave it for other experimental releases, brain farts and stuff...

The goal has been noon central time for the last few updates and it just depends on how many must fix bugs they have to work through Monday morning. If they get what they want to do done in time for noon then it will be noon. Not likely to be before that.