What is the way to increase the game text size more?

I am visually impaired and I have difficulty seeing the texts in the game and the pictures of the items in the inventory. I enlarged the in-game interface but I still cannot see it. Can you report this to the authorities or is there a mod that will solve this? I am playing the game in Turkish.

10 hours ago, Masterdander said:

Can you report this to the authorities or is there a mod that will solve this? I am playing the game in Turkish.

I assume by "report this to the authorities" you mean "report this as a possible bug or feature request to the developers."

I'm not a Dev, but I am curious how much larger is from the default with what you've done and how much larger would make it good for you?

7 hours ago, zztong said:

I assume by "report this to the authorities" you mean "report this as a possible bug or feature request to the developers."

I'm not a Dev, but I am curious how much larger is from the default with what you've done and how much larger would make it good for you?

foto link https://hizliresim.com/q9wrlws

I want to enlarge the names of items in the inventory, can you please help?

5 hours ago, Masterdander said:

I want to enlarge the names of items in the inventory, can you please help?

I don't know the UI configuration at all, but I'll mention this in the Game Modifications > Discussion and Requests part of the forum...

... where I think there might be a good chance at an answer.

Posted (edited)

This is just a curious observation. I found it a bit humorous that you mentioned you were visually impaired  but your font size in your post was smaller than normal.

That wasn't a joke about your impairment. I myself am starting to suffer from age affects to my eyesight but it was odd to me.

Anyway I hope someone is able to help you so you can enjoy the game easier.

Edit: I should have also asked, is it all text in game you were hoping to enlarge or were there just specific parts you found hard to see?

Edited by Gamida (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Gamida said:

This is just a curious observation. I found it a bit humorous that you mentioned you were visually impaired  but your font size in your post was smaller than normal.

Perhaps it was copy/paste from a translator and he pasted some formatting with the text?

There must be master/default size setting somewhere. Usually if you can change the default font, size is located in the same section.

Is there a GUI.xml type file?

I have seen several GUI mods, maybe the devs of those mods know how hard it would be to accomplish your goal.