Kickstarter/Alpha Access Keys

Posted (edited)

I been trying for the last 3 days to get some kind of support using both your Facebook page which I only got an automated response, and the link on your main websites support page that says to submit a support ticket which by the way takes you to a broken link unless your already registered on this forum. I did find a contact us link and submitted a ticket (#2285) after a day of trying and failing due to something being wrong with the captcha even though I had a green checkmark before I submitted it, anyways I still haven’t heard back from that yet either. I finally register on here and searched around and found some old posts from a year ago that you should contact either Roland or Crater Creator. Is this still the case and if there is still kickstarter keys out in the wild why isn’t there a simple sticky or updated information on your support page about who to contact and what information they need to provide? I’m just trying to make this easier for the next person who wants to redeem a key.

Thanks.

Edited by Vash (see edit history)

Hi Vash. I saw your support ticket (#2285) and I will follow up with you through the help desk.

Our webmaster is aware of the issue you encountered with the Contact Us form not submitting. We are in the process of evaluating improved support software. If anyone is having similar issues, for now my advice is to register a forum account before visiting https://community.7daystodie.com/support/.