Heartbeat-time-out, I can't join EAC servers

Hello, as the title says, every time I try to join an EAC-protected server, I get the following error: 'EAC: Heartbeat timed out.' This is the first time it has happened even though I began to play in 2021. I am not the host, I'm joining public MP servers.

I have tried the following things:

- Reinstalling the game and manually deleting the leftover files.
- I am not using any mods.
- I have tried to open EAC, but it doesn't let me. It appears in my programs but immediately closes less than half a second after clicking it in my 7D2D folder.

- Verified my internet connection and tried different ones.

- Allowed the entire folder to pass through Windows Firewall.

- Added exceptions to the folder in Windows Security. (I don't have another antivirus.)

- Joined different 7D2D multiplayer servers with EAC, getting the same error.

It's been happening for about a week now, even though everything was normal before. I was thinking that maybe Riot's Vanguard has something to do with it, as I began to get this error very recently after installing it on my computer, but I doubt it. I did turn it off, but it didn't work anyway.

Here's my Windows client log, but I don't have access to the main server's log.
https://pastebin.com/A5vUML46

In short, your system is not capable of processing the network data in a timely manner. 

You have a few issues going on here. 7 Days is very CPU intensive and uses a good bit of RAM. If your GPU options don't allow it to utilize the VRAM, then those textures are loaded into RAM. And to add to all of this, you are on a mid-range processor for "gaming" laptops. Your system doesn't have the powerhouse required for gaming.

So right out of the gate you are at a huge performance disadvantage. Your CPU and RAM is having to do things above and beyond because they don't meet the specs for the game to perform well, and it doesn't have the overhead for any additional performance. It is kind of like starting a drag race with a regular car, and then sticking a thousand pounds of bricks in the trunk.

Lowering your screen resolution to 720p can help. You also need to disable all the premium graphic options you have enabled. Reflections, Shadows, SSAO, motion blur, ect. Those are all eating up resources you do not have to spare.

Also completely close out any programs and background tasks you don't need to have running, game launchers, browsers, ect. You don't have the RAM or CPU resources to support multitasking.

You might also take an extra step and enable the network workaround in the game options under General. Oh and if you're using Wifi, don't. Especially if it is on some cheap ISP router.