More options when generating a world

Skaarphy

I've recently generated a 4k map with "few" towns. Too few, apparently, because that resulted in a map with no traders. I didn't want a game with no traders so I had to quit and make a 5k map. Result: 2 traders.

The way I see it, 7DTD just begs to be a game where you have a massive amount of options available to you when setting up a game. I think It's in a pretty good place already when it comes to defining your difficulty and other rules under which to play the game: Bloodmoon frequency, zombie run speed, XP and loot amount, etc. That's all great to have.

But when it comes specifying how you want your world to look like when generating it it's sorely lacking. 

Are there any plans to not have traders tethered to towns? Maybe even to let the player specify how many traders he wants on a map? 

Or be able to generate maps where you have one big river running from north to south? Or a chasm? With all bridges broken?

Or one giant city covering most of the map?

Are there any plans to get to something like that, eventually? Does anyone know?

Flat option. I would like to make a world so flat that if I had a good enough scope on my rifle I could see a deer on the opposite end of the map.

Map so flat that the flat earthers would be using the game as proof that the world really is flat and that TFP's know the truth and are teasing it in the game.

While this may not literally be considered a bug, it does seem like unintentional behavior. I would submit a bug report. @faatal would probably be interested in seeing how exactly this happened and make changes to prevent it in the future.