grenade desync

hello, with my friends we are playing a 3 party that I host with my PC and as soon as we use a grenade it unsync them and he runs into the void. I would like to say that nothing has changed since then and that we have never had this problem... we play with mods but as i said , the problem appeared overnight on a new map and since then on all our games...

thanks for help

19 hours ago, benlefou74 said:

https://pastebin.com/3W00KVdt its the link of my log

Need the whole log. This only shows Choco joining the game, attempting to issue a lot of console commands they don't have permission to use, and then the game being shut down.

There is one odd line that seems to refer to a problem with an installed mod, but since you didn't post the whole log, it is really hard to say what is going on there.

It could be a plethora of reasons, or it could be the broken mods were slowly adding broken code that eventually added up to where it breaks the game everytime more is added. Sometimes broken code isn't ran all the time and only when it's called, so one of you may have used an item that calls broken code and it'll continually compound with more issues.

2024-04-03T17:51:46 200.800 ERR Loading AssetBundle "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie_Data/../Data/Bundles/Other/Items" failed: Parent folder not found!

There are a LOT of these that follow after mods that add/change items break, which means at those points the game couldn't load that entire file otherwise it would crash, so honestly any that you see failing start looking there. Sorry I can't be more help there, you've got a LOT of mods and most of them are breaking, may want to check out the Modder section here on the forums, since they work on mods frequently and may know of compatibility issues. 

You're welcome, good luck! Hopefully you find the culprits quickly. You might want to test this on a new game too just as a tester, just in case the save is ultimately stuck in a broken state (which may lead you to false discoveries)