Will Random Horde Nights Ever Be Added?

Chikn

Right now the only settings for horde nights are once every 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,20 and 30 days and then you can also change how long the horde last for which is nice, but I'd love for there to be a random option so you have the stress of never knowing until night comes and the sky goes red.

2 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

This is already an option in the game. 

3f081ec71816ca0aaa70517bfdcd55a3.png

You can set it anywhere from one to twenty days. It will randomly add or subtract that many days from your set frequency.

@%$# my bad, I always just assumed that adjusted the length of hordes not when they happen, my bad I'm dumb lol

I always mention to streamers when they say they are dumb for something a viewer lets them know.

No, you are not dumb. It is something you just didn't know at the time. Now you know.

If not knowing something made someone dumb, then by that definition everyone on earth is dumb as I am 100% sure we don't all know everything.

(Ok some think they know everything...now that is dumb :D )

16 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

This is already an option in the game. 

3f081ec71816ca0aaa70517bfdcd55a3.png

You can set it anywhere from one to twenty days. It will randomly add or subtract that many days from your set frequency.

Does that actually subtract as well?  The tooltip seems to say that it only adds days.  I've never tested it, so don't know.  If it can be a plus or minus of that many days, it would be good to update that tooltip.  That said, even if it's add only, if you set blood moon to 4 days and then range to 6, you'd still have anywhere from 4-10 days, which would be the same as setting blood moon to 7 and have the range at 3 with plus or minus.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Riamus said:

Does that actually subtract as well?  The tooltip seems to say that it only adds days.  I've never tested it, so don't know.  If it can be a plus or minus of that many days, it would be good to update that tooltip.  That said, even if it's add only, if you set blood moon to 4 days and then range to 6, you'd still have anywhere from 4-10 days, which would be the same as setting blood moon to 7 and have the range at 3 with plus or minus.

When it was added it was plus or minus.