Combat assistant drone or tame raven, vulture, eagle

Izmail

Hello everyone, friends. We see a great RPG game in front of us, but I still have 1 important question. We have great drones in the game, which I am very grateful to the pimps for adding them, but they cannot attack walkers. The fact is that I am more of a peace-loving player and do not really like to upgrade weapons and other combat skills, I upgrade running, medicine, cooking more, and in most RPG games I hope to protect my companion. I don't have any friends to play with for 7 days, so I need protection, and the question became will a combat drone be added? For example, he will be twice the size of his younger model and will have stronger armor and a machine gun, or will have a similar style as the combat Mr. assistant from fallout 3. I really like the game, but I need a combat assistant, since it is very difficult for me to survive in such a world. Is there any chance of adding a combat drone? Or a tame bird that can distract zombies and slightly damage them, I like that better, but most likely it is more difficult to implement in my opinion. And also a combat drone can be given the opportunity to speak so that you feel in a more lively company. Please, I beg you to support my post, help me promote it so that the developers can see this, please, I have no friends, it's hard for me to survive alone in this world, this game should have a companion

4 hours ago, Gamida said:
I only know of a mod which lets you add weapons to the drone. I think they were going to let us weaponize drones once but they dropped the idea later.

They did but they just thought it would be better as a tool as support rather then assault 

I think it would be cool for Bandits to have both combat and support drones. 

19 hours ago, Gamida said:
Я знаю только мод, который позволяет добавлять оружие к дрону. По-моему, когда-то они собирались позволить нам использовать беспилотники в качестве оружия, но потом отказались от этой идеи.

yes, I saw this mod, but unfortunately there are some difficulties with it on Windows 8 and, among other things, the weapon on it looks a little ridiculous, it seems to me that a new drone model, larger and more combat-ready, should have been made here, however, I thank you for speaking out

Just now, Izmail said:

yes, I saw this mod, but unfortunately there are some difficulties with it on Windows 8 and, among other things, the weapon on it looks a little ridiculous, it seems to me that a new drone model, larger and more combat-ready, should have been made here, however, I thank you for speaking out in this post

14 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

Они это сделали, но они просто подумали, что это будет лучше в качестве инструмента поддержки, а не нападения

Думаю, было бы круто, если бы у бандитов были и боевые, и вспомогательные дроны.

Thank you for supporting this idea

On 3/22/2024 at 10:30 PM, Adam the Waster said:

They did but they just thought it would be better as a tool as support rather then assault 

Originally the drones did have a mod for a turret. However it ended up being extremely unbalanced, and the zombies had trouble targeting and attacking the drone. It ended up being way too OP and too easy to exploit mechanics so it was removed.

Weaponized drones are the future of warfare, so not allowing weapons might seem a bit odd, but what's really weird is not being able to use drones to remote scout.

Of course that's because drones as they exist in the game aren't so much like real drones as they are a video gamey pet.