Graphic problems

Ayrton

I don't know if it's the right place to ask for help here, but I don't know what else to do, I need help it doesn't load the textures and then I have everything in ULTRA
My PC
i5 10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz (12CPUs)
RAM 32 DDR4
Graphics: MSI GTX 1060 3GB
DirectX 12

Drivers updated to date

I don't know what else to do, I need help please.

ssss.thumb.png.2175c7743779687274592b29368b9eff.png

55 minutes ago, Jugginator said:

Su GPU no podrá manejar la configuración Ultra con 3 GB de vram. Pero, dicho esto, si tienes la Resolución dinámica configurada en Auto o Escala, eso también funcionará; Especialmente si está en Auto.

I'll try

1 hour ago, Jugginator said:

Su GPU no podrá manejar la configuración Ultra con 3 GB de vram. Pero, dicho esto, si tienes la Resolución dinámica configurada en Auto o Escala, eso también funcionará; Especialmente si está en Auto.

No friend, it doesn't work, thanks for the help anyway

1 hour ago, Ayrton said:

I'll try

No friend, it doesn't work, thanks for the help anyway

Np. Can you take screenshots of your video settings? You can leave it in your native language if you don't have it on English, no problem, I can read it.

I know we put a limit on texture quality settings if the users gpu vram is low, to prevent out of memory crashes and other errors, I'm guessing this is the case. But, I can try to give you settings to change to make it more crisper, maybe.

On 2/28/2024 at 12:36 PM, Ayrton said:

I don't know if it's the right place to ask for help here, but I don't know what else to do, I need help it doesn't load the textures and then I have everything in ULTRA
My PC
i5 10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz (12CPUs)
RAM 32 DDR4
Graphics: MSI GTX 1060 3GB
DirectX 12

Drivers updated to date

I don't know what else to do, I need help please.

Just curious,

For your i5 10400 CPU (6 Cores / 12 Threads), do you have XMP turned on in the BIOS? I'm asking because you wrote that the CPU is at 2.90 GHz, it would be performing at 4.30 GHz if XMP was turned ON.

40 minutes ago, Space4Ace said:

Just curious,

For your i5 10400 CPU (6 Cores / 12 Threads), do you have XMP turned on in the BIOS? I'm asking because you wrote that the CPU is at 2.90 GHz, it would be performing at 4.30 GHz if XMP was turned ON.

XMP is RAM timing, not CPU timing. If you buy a kit of 3200MHz RAM and put it into a computer, it will default clock at 2200 or 2400Mhz. Setting XMP will configure it for the optimal timing it was designed for at 3200MHz. XMP used to be overclocking RAM, but over the years that application has changed a bit as designs are more stable.

Base clock for that CPU is 2.9GHz. Boost is 4.3GHz. Most computers only hit boost speeds on a single core for a very short period of time when it is deemed necessary. In order to clock 4.3GHz all the time, you would need to do some pretty in-depth overclocking. Even then you are not likely going to get above 4.5 or 4.8 on an all-core overclock. And for that generation Intel, you won't likely be able to set up custom overclock curves. 

1 hour ago, SylenThunder said:

XMP is RAM timing, not CPU timing. If you buy a kit of 3200MHz RAM and put it into a computer, it will default clock at 2200 or 2400Mhz. Setting XMP will configure it for the optimal timing it was designed for at 3200MHz. XMP used to be overclocking RAM, but over the years that application has changed a bit as designs are more stable.

Base clock for that CPU is 2.9GHz. Boost is 4.3GHz. Most computers only hit boost speeds on a single core for a very short period of time when it is deemed necessary. In order to clock 4.3GHz all the time, you would need to do some pretty in-depth overclocking. Even then you are not likely going to get above 4.5 or 4.8 on an all-core overclock. And for that generation Intel, you won't likely be able to set up custom overclock curves. 

Right! My mistake.