Hells_Janitor

12 hours ago, Hells_Janitor said:

How are you able to pick all 5 rewards? You should only be able to choose 3 when after tier 5 quests. Are you using other mods in conjunction with this one?

So I removed Z better quest reward mod and went back to the same vendor that wouldn't let me complete the quest.  It did the exact same thing and wouldn't let me finish.  The only other thing I was thinking is that maybe i need a new quest to restart everything.  I will try that.

Hello I'm playing in a dedicated server with my friends and we add https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/6141?tab=files&file_id=21933 the parts / chasis can be craftable but the final product it self locked I'm wondering if this vehicle is not compatible ? or adding any vehicle mode disabled ? i did test this vehicle on single player no issue flying it etc . just i cant craft this in the bench

2 hours ago, GrindMinded said:

Hello I'm playing in a dedicated server with my friends and we add https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/6141?tab=files&file_id=21933 the parts / chasis can be craftable but the final product it self locked I'm wondering if this vehicle is not compatible ? or adding any vehicle mode disabled ? i did test this vehicle on single player no issue flying it etc . just i cant craft this in the bench

I'm afraid I don't offer support for other mods installed alongside this one. If they work - great, if they don't - sorry.

There are just too many smaller mods to be able to offer support for all of them, so your mileage will vary. 🤷‍♂️

Hi,

first of all very nice mod to slow down progress extremly 🙂

We are playing with 5 persons, already played a lot of different Mods so far and now we give our best here.

However  despair is very hard from beginning so some of us getting frustrated after reaching day 16 and still die due to despair.
I know it is essential in this Mod and thats not a problem.

But even when we are eating + drinking good stuff, use one laveder oil per day, stay during night in best condtions (warmth,shelter,Well Lit) it is almost impossible to stop despair from further increase.

I would like to ask for tweaking the lavendel oil from 3 to 5 % or increase the dispair drop under best conditions from -0.5 to -0.8 or -1.

I know about the pills, but so far nothing found.

What is the experience from all the others here ?

Or are we missing something essential more to  keep it down?

Best regards

OnkelM

1 hour ago, onkelm said:

Hi,

first of all very nice mod to slow down progress extremly 🙂

We are playing with 5 persons, already played a lot of different Mods so far and now we give our best here.

However  despair is very hard from beginning so some of us getting frustrated after reaching day 16 and still die due to despair.
I know it is essential in this Mod and thats not a problem.

But even when we are eating + drinking good stuff, use one laveder oil per day, stay during night in best condtions (warmth,shelter,Well Lit) it is almost impossible to stop despair from further increase.

I would like to ask for tweaking the lavendel oil from 3 to 5 % or increase the dispair drop under best conditions from -0.5 to -0.8 or -1.

I know about the pills, but so far nothing found.

What is the experience from all the others here ?

Or are we missing something essential more to  keep it down?

Best regards

OnkelM

Best advice I have for you. Don't use treatments while you are fulfilling your 4 needs (shelter, warmth, well lit, and on a bed) as they don't stack. Only use treatments, including food and drink when you are out and about (unless you are hungry/thirsty, then eat/drink to be above 50%)

Since you're on a server, one person needs to be a farmer, grow lots of lavender and make a handful of composters to generate fertiliser as fast as possible, you can till the ground like back in A16 and prior for 20 fertiliser per block when using a fertiliser bucket/gardening hoe.

17 minutes ago, FranticDan said:

Best advice I have for you. Don't use treatments while you are fulfilling your 4 needs (shelter, warmth, well lit, and on a bed) as they don't stack. Only use treatments, including food and drink when you are out and about (unless you are hungry/thirsty, then eat/drink to be above 50%)

Since you're on a server, one person needs to be a farmer, grow lots of lavender and make a handful of composters to generate fertiliser as fast as possible, you can till the ground like back in A16 and prior for 20 fertiliser per block when using a fertiliser bucket/gardening hoe.

what he said :) 

UPDATE V2.0.7

• Drastically lowered number of zombie spawns across biomes and gamestages.
  • Reduced scrap value of collected pictures.
  • Added various relevant zombies to "kill zombies" challenge(s).
  • Re-added the garden hoe.
  • Lowered XP gained from fertilizing terrain.
  • Reduced speed & gas tank capacity on the Ruin Runner (dirt bike).
  • (hopefully) fixed a few more bugs with item mods that require batteries/fuel.
  • Removed some old commented-out code.
  • reduced penalties on despair debuffs (thirsty, hungry, dehydrated, starving, infection, concussion, fatigue, wetness etc.)

Again, SHOULD be save-game safe, but as always, back up your save(s), just in case.