Hells_Janitor

the Liquid Nitrogen Mod cause errors and make the client crash whenever used it zombie and got freeze.

Spoiler

spacer.png

the kerosin mod more likely makes the zombie hard to kill, instead of making it easier to kill. check this mod also.

6 minutes ago, AyenPanda said:

the Liquid Nitrogen Mod cause errors and make the client crash whenever used it zombie and got freeze.

Hide contents

spacer.png

the kerosin mod more likely makes the zombie hard to kill, instead of making it easier to kill. check this mod also.

Can confirm myself and others on the server I play on had this same issue with the nitrogen mod

17 hours ago, AyenPanda said:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

17 hours ago, VeritasLuxMea said:

Can confirm myself and others on the server I play on had this same issue with the nitrogen mod

Thanks for the bug report. I'll look into it :) 

Hello! Really enjoying your mod so far! :)
I was wondering, is there any way to display HP bars for enemies? I've seen some people say there's an option for that in the config files but I have no idea what config files they're talking about 🤔

1 hour ago, Chnams said:

Hello! Really enjoying your mod so far! :)
I was wondering, is there any way to display HP bars for enemies? I've seen some people say there's an option for that in the config files but I have no idea what config files they're talking about 🤔

You can add a health bars modlet if you like - but the current mod release only displays the bar and the numbers; names are not shown. I'll be reverting that in a future release, so the HP bars can be shown as originally intended, but they'll still be off by default in the mod - you'll need a health bars mod to enable it. :) 

13 minutes ago, Hells_Janitor said:

You can add a health bars modlet if you like - but the current mod release only displays the bar and the numbers; names are not shown. I'll be reverting that in a future release, so the HP bars can be shown as originally intended, but they'll still be off by default in the mod - you'll need a health bars mod to enable it. :) 

Yup, I figured out how to add a modlet for health bars, but indeed names aren't shown. Thanks for your reply! :)

UPDATE V2.0.3

• all spawned crops are now dead.
  • trees now have a 20% chance to drop a seed (no more guaranteed seeds from trees).
  • Well Rested buff now gives stamina regen in stages instead of a flat buff.
  • Lowered chance of "fast" zombies in random movement types.
  • Despair will now treat faster if the player is on a bedroll next to a campfire (no more need for a held light).
  • Fixed a bug with liquid nitrogen throwing NRE on enemy hit.
  • Changed the Iron Hoe to a Fertilizer Bucket. It works the same as before, it's just a different item.
  • Fixed rarity of canned carrots.
  • Swapped some trader spawns. Bob is now in the burnt forest, Jen in the desert, Joel in the snow, and Hugh in the Wasteland. Traders Red & Hells can now be found in the wasteland and desert respectively.
  • Edited health bars so all information is now visible if a health bar mod is used.
  • Fixed scrapping weight of disposable battery.
  • Localization fixes and tweaks.

Again, SHOULD be save-game safe, but as always, back up your save(s), just in case.

Enjoy! :) 

Edited by Hells_Janitor
added bullet points (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Hells_Janitor said:

UPDATE V2.0.3

• all spawned crops are now dead.
  • trees now have a 20% chance to drop a seed (no more guaranteed seeds from trees).
  • Well Rested buff now gives stamina regen in stages instead of a flat buff.
  • Lowered chance of "fast" zombies in random movement types.
  • Despair will now treat faster if the player is on a bedroll next to a campfire (no more need for a held light).
  • Fixed a bug with liquid nitrogen throwing NRE on enemy hit.
  • Changed the Iron Hoe to a Fertilizer Bucket. It works the same as before, it's just a different item.
  • Fixed rarity of canned carrots.
  • Swapped some trader spawns. Bob is now in the burnt forest, Jen in the desert, Joel in the snow, and Hugh in the Wasteland. Traders Red & Hells can now be found in the wasteland and desert respectively.
  • Edited health bars so all information is now visible if a health bar mod is used.
  • Fixed scrapping weight of disposable battery.
  • Localization fixes and tweaks.

Again, SHOULD be save-game safe, but as always, back up your save(s), just in case.

Enjoy! :) 

Thank you so much for the immediate updates! much appreciated!~

So I think the overhaul this mod brings is fantastic, and the despair feature definitely has its charm, but there are times I'd like to enjoy all of the things this mod brings without the despair feature constantly hovering over my head, not always feeling like constantly managing that extra debuff haha.

Is there xml file I can delete or some part of the code I can change to just disable the despair and keep everything else?

Thanks (:

9 hours ago, KrimLeingod said:

So I think the overhaul this mod brings is fantastic, and the despair feature definitely has its charm, but there are times I'd like to enjoy all of the things this mod brings without the despair feature constantly hovering over my head, not always feeling like constantly managing that extra debuff haha.

Is there xml file I can delete or some part of the code I can change to just disable the despair and keep everything else?

Thanks 🙂

The despair feature is a core part of the mod, so it shouldn't be deleted.

That being said, I've made some changes today, and will hopefully be pushing those changes very soon, one of which is a rework/rebalance of despair - so hopefully it won't be quite as hard to manage.

Hola. Estamos jugando el Mod en mi servidor y estamos todos disfrutando mucho,  Es un mod que da mucho juego, Tenemos un par de problemas, uno con las fogatas y tenermos que tenerlas abierta para que se haga el objeto. Otro problema es que el traje antiradiacion, si lo ponemos fuera de vehiculo funciona fuera de vehiculo y si lo ponemos subido al vehiculo solo funciona subido en el vehiculo. Si mas espero que sigan trabajndo en este gran Mod. Un saludo.

UPDATE V2.0.4

• Biome game staged spawns rebalanced.
  • Trader bug/exploit fixed.
  • one more tweak to the particle effect from liquid nitrogen.
  • Some crops and wild plants will spawn "alive" now, but with lowered density from vanilla. More lavender in the wild.
  • Chicken coops and beehives generation speeds and capacity rebalanced.
  • Reworked the despair buff received from zombies (numbers should be correct, and debuffs from multiple enemies no longer stack).
  • Returned bloodmoon zombies to vanilla levels - demos still appear at earlier gamestages though.
  • Branches should be a trackable starter quest item now.
  • Reworked custom trader stock and biomes. Red now appears in the burnt biome, and is a food/seeds trader. Hells now appears in the snow, and is a vehicle/tools trader. (requires new world for biome changes).
  • Rebalanced custom vehicle recipes for earlier stages of GreaseMonkey perk.
  • New icons added.
  • Fixed a bug with the helmet light mod - should now operate as intended.

Again, SHOULD be save-game safe, but as always, back up your save(s), just in case.

Enjoy! :) 

5 hours ago, Hells_Janitor said:

UPDATE V2.0.4

• Biome game staged spawns rebalanced.
  • Trader bug/exploit fixed.
  • one more tweak to the particle effect from liquid nitrogen.
  • Some crops and wild plants will spawn "alive" now, but with lowered density from vanilla. More lavender in the wild.
  • Chicken coops and beehives generation speeds and capacity rebalanced.
  • Reworked the despair buff received from zombies (numbers should be correct, and debuffs from multiple enemies no longer stack).
  • Returned bloodmoon zombies to vanilla levels - demos still appear at earlier gamestages though.
  • Branches should be a trackable starter quest item now.
  • Reworked custom trader stock and biomes. Red now appears in the burnt biome, and is a food/seeds trader. Hells now appears in the snow, and is a vehicle/tools trader. (requires new world for biome changes).
  • Rebalanced custom vehicle recipes for earlier stages of GreaseMonkey perk.
  • New icons added.
  • Fixed a bug with the helmet light mod - should now operate as intended.

Again, SHOULD be save-game safe, but as always, back up your save(s), just in case.

Enjoy! :) 

Thank you for the update! I had an idea, why not give a small amount of despair heal on zombie kill? Either make it real small (0,1% maybe, which could be slightly higher for ferals or other special zombies) or add a cooldown to that mechanic to avoid making it overpowered, but I think it could be a nice addition to manage despair while actively fighting hordes, and it'd make sense lorewise too. Bashing in some zombie heads has to feel somewhat cathartic.

1 hour ago, Chnams said:

Thank you for the update! I had an idea, why not give a small amount of despair heal on zombie kill? Either make it real small (0,1% maybe, which could be slightly higher for ferals or other special zombies) or add a cooldown to that mechanic to avoid making it overpowered, but I think it could be a nice addition to manage despair while actively fighting hordes, and it'd make sense lorewise too. Bashing in some zombie heads has to feel somewhat cathartic.

It already exists in the mod :) 

3 hours ago, Chnams said:

Really? Huh, I never noticed. Guess it really is small 😛

It's not really noticeable when you're running a melee build, as obviously you have to be close to the zombie to get the kill (mostly). It's quite noticeable on horde night if you have a good ranged set-up, and can kill them before they get too close.

UPDATE V2.0.5

• Trader protection is now fully removed. Traders can also have blocks placed in their compounds, including bedrolls and land claims.
  • Traders are open 24/7

Our team is new to this mod. We are enjoying it thouroughly. I am however, glad to see that Despair is being nerfed.
Some of us like to play Insane difficulty with all kinds of tough settings but so far it's like tying a metal ball to your leg while trying to run a marathon.

UPDATE V2.0.6

• changed gamestaged screamer spawns - should make early game screamers not quite as brutal.
  • Tweaked random walk types for zombies.
  • Hazmat mods no longer scrappable.
  • Localization tweaks.
  • Changed loot chance for blessed metal - will now need a higher lootstage/gamestage.
  • Reverted traders to vanilla biomes as it broke quest progression. (requires new save/map)

I have been playing the mod for a while now and all of a sudden after completing the quest when I go to the trader to get my rewards, I am able to pick all of the rewards but never see COMPLETE.

I have tried multiple traders and missions and get the same result

I verified the integrity of my files and am receiving no errors.  I feel like this is something dumb I am overlooking but just cannot seem to fix it.

I would really appreciate some help.  Thank you!

1 hour ago, RAGE said:

I have been playing the mod for a while now and all of a sudden after completing the quest when I go to the trader to get my rewards, I am able to pick all of the rewards but never see COMPLETE.

I have tried multiple traders and missions and get the same result

I verified the integrity of my files and am receiving no errors.  I feel like this is something dumb I am overlooking but just cannot seem to fix it.

I would really appreciate some help.  Thank you!

what tier of quests are you completing? If you've been drinking the bartering sauce after each tier of quests, eventually you'll get to the point where you have to pick 2 or 3 rewards to complete the quest.

22 minutes ago, Hells_Janitor said:

what tier of quests are you completing? If you've been drinking the bartering sauce after each tier of quests, eventually you'll get to the point where you have to pick 2 or 3 rewards to complete the quest.

Yes I have been drinking the sauce (of course....hahaha). So I have enough perks so that I can pick all 5 rewards and my only choice is to select or unselect and never complete. I cannot figure out what else I should do.  I have done some since the problem started and each one ends the same way.... choose my rewards and then I have no other option but to abort the mission (and then I cry for a couple minutes.... JOKE).  Oh and my game is telling me to choose 2 rewards.

I really do appreciate you trying to help.  I don't want to have to start a new game but can't think of any other option.

22 minutes ago, Hells_Janitor said:

Yes I have been drinking the sauce (of course....hahaha). So I have enough perks so that I can pick all 5 rewards and my only choice is to select or unselect and never complete. I cannot figure out what else I should do.  I have done some since the problem started and each one ends the same way.... choose my rewards and then I have no other option but to abort the mission (and then I cry for a couple minutes.... JOKE).  Oh and my game is telling me to choose 2 rewards.

I really do appreciate you trying to help.  I don't want to have to start a new game but can't think of any other option.

11 hours ago, RAGE said:

How are you able to pick all 5 rewards? You should only be able to choose 3 when after tier 5 quests. Are you using other mods in conjunction with this one?

On 9/19/2024 at 3:10 PM, Hells_Janitor said:

Tier 4 and 5.  Yea I can choose all 5 and now you got me thinking I do have a mod that increases rewards.  I haven't thought about that since the game had been working up until a couple days ago.  I think I will remove that mod and see what happens.  I think you are on to something.  I will let you know and thank you.