POI existence in Alpha 21

prkchpsyring

Hi everyone,

I’m coming back to 7Days after a hiatus and I was curious if a certain POI is still in the game. It was a construction site of sorts that was basically a garage being built. It had an upstairs area to it as well. I used it as my main base in the last single player game I played and haven’t found one yet.

5 minutes ago, prkchpsyring said:

Hi everyone,

I’m coming back to 7Days after a hiatus and I was curious if a certain POI is still in the game. It was a construction site of sorts that was basically a garage being built. It had an upstairs area to it as well. I used it as my main base in the last single player game I played and haven’t found one yet.

Yes it is still in game.  Can't think of the exact name of it right now.  It was updated also so a bit bigger.  I think the name is something like Garage First or such.

1 hour ago, prkchpsyring said:

Hi everyone,

here you go. :)

one is a20 and next is a21.

a20 garage.jpg

a21 garage bigger.jpg

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)