Alpha 21.1 Server issues

bladereaper

I'm losing my mind over here trying to setup this server, and I keep getting this one error that I am unable to fix...

2023-11-30T21:12:11 8.916 ERR ====================================================================================================
2023-11-30T21:12:11 8.916 ERR Error starting dedicated server: GameWorld "Nalejaza Territory" not found!
2023-11-30T21:12:11 8.916 ERR ====================================================================================================
2023-11-30T21:12:11 8.962 INF Preparing quit

The world was generated on another PC and I moved the world data to here [Data\Worlds\Nalejaza Territory]

and put the save in here [AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Nalejaza Territory\Duskfall] like it said online but I can't get it to boot..?

serverconfig is also set correctly like this:

<!-- World -->
    <property name="GameWorld"                        value="Nalejaza Territory"/>            <!-- "RWG" (see WorldGenSeed and WorldGenSize options below) or any already existing world name in the Worlds folder (currently shipping with e.g. "Navezgane", "PREGEN01", ...) -->
    <property name="WorldGenSeed"                    value=""/>                <!-- If RWG this is the seed for the generation of the new world. If a world with the resulting name already exists it will simply load it -->
    <property name="WorldGenSize"                    value="14336"/>                <!-- If RWG, this controls the width and height of the created world. Officially supported sizes are between 6144 and 10240 and must be a multiple of 2048, e.g. 6144, 8192, 10240. --> 
    <property name="GameName"                        value="DuskFall"/>            <!-- Whatever you want the game name to be. This affects the save game name as well as the seed used when placing decoration (trees etc) in the world. It does not control the generic layout of the world if creating an RWG world -->
    <property name="GameMode"                        value="GameModeSurvival"/>

But still nothing.. Does anyone know a fix for this?

8 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Yes. And that is assuming that you did not set a save path for the server. If you did create a save path in the config, then you would make the GeneratedWorlds folder in that location.

Ok I'll try to make that folder in there, you would think the server would already be setup like that huh?

I can't send images but I copied the saves folder into the main server folder but it didn't work..

Are you setting this up on the same computer that you play on, or a separate computer?

What exact folder paths are you using?  Like what is the path to the folder where main.ttw is for the server?

You should be able to capture images with something like Gyazo and then just paste the url to the image here. Your account is too new for much else. We will probably still need to approve the post afterwards, but that isn't a problem.

19 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Are you setting this up on the same computer that you play on, or a separate computer?

What exact folder paths are you using?  Like what is the path to the folder where main.ttw is for the server?

You should be able to capture images with something like Gyazo and then just paste the url to the image here. Your account is too new for much else. We will probably still need to approve the post afterwards, but that isn't a problem.

I'm setting it up on a separate PC that I'm using as a server.

https://gyazo.com/960b1838252edde5af5492447a96585b here is a link to the main folder