Mouse Reticle not Displaying with Controller

Outlaw_187

Hey guys. I didn't see this anywhere. I just started playing through GeForce Now a few days ago. Everything seems to work great however when in the sub menu's, the mouse Reticle (the circle) doesn't move with the left analogue stick. I know, using a controller is sacrilegious but I just can't do the mouse & keyboard thing. 

Could this be a bug in the game or something with GeForce Now? I talked with GeForce guys and they said everything should be working fine. 

9 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Hm... I shamefully admit I'm still not up to par on how Geforce Now works with our game, is there anyway you can see the launcher when starting it? If you do, check Use Native Input Module on it. 

Nope, didn't work. Good try though. I didn't even think of that.

How about big picture mode? I looked some stuff up and found an nvidia rep respond to a user needing to not use big picture mode for a game, suggesting turning steam family view on, which worked. Try min/maxing the screen, windows/fullscreen/exclusive. I'll have to play around with gforcenow.

3 hours ago, Jugginator said:

How about big picture mode? I looked some stuff up and found an nvidia rep respond to a user needing to not use big picture mode for a game, suggesting turning steam family view on, which worked. Try min/maxing the screen, windows/fullscreen/exclusive. I'll have to play around with gforcenow.

Still no dice. It's so weird. It's like there is a reticle in the background however the actual reticle (the circle) that is supposed to move with the left analogue stick, doesn't move. So you just have to guess where it is. 

I've tried big picture mode, no big picture mode. Went into the steam settings in the upper left hand corner, enabled steam input for all the controllers, I have a generic PS4 style controller and an actual PS4 controller. 

Only option I didn't see that you suggested was the "steam family view". Don't see that anywhere. 

I don't know, this is puzzling.

I just went back and ran the game directly through steam, big picture mode on, and everything works as intended. 

This has to be a GeForce now thing somehow.

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, twocupsoneguy said:

I'm having this exact issue with GeForce Now.  The reticle is invisible with controller.  Has anyone figured out any solutions?  I have 3 copies of this game and very much want to play it co op with my wife via GeForce Now.

Afraid not. I've even talked with GeForce support staff about it & they said it should be working as intended. 

They want me to try other games out to see if the controllers work properly for them and give them feedback. 

I haven't done this yet so I guess at a stand still. 

I hope they get it figured out because it's a pain to play with the controller & the mouse. 

Good luck man!!