Cant start the game with EAC, without EAC, solo , Linux, i wanna play with my friends, Native version

koloved

around 50% of the users using wayland, and also x11 will dead soon, i hope it can be fixed

I also have a bug on x11, my client crash if someone connect to me , otherwise if i connect to anyone else it working without issues
there is no logs , the application just disappear

On 11/4/2023 at 2:25 PM, koloved said:

The problem was in Wayland, is that game is not working with it ? I switched ti X11 and everything working

Curious, why are you using X11 or Wayland to play the game? These are remote desktop communication protocols. You should be playing directly on the machine. 

7 minutes ago, koloved said:

I don't understand what do you mean, it's desktop protocols on linux, to start the game i should login wayland or x11 way and then open steam and start the game
Actually i am playing directly on my PC

Then you should be using KDE/Gnome, or one of the actual desktop environments. X11 and Wayland are supporting tools for connecting to remote systems. You don't use them to connect to your local computer desktop.

How did you set up this computer?

Just now, koloved said:

that what i mean , i am using last KDE , and on the wayland EAC cant loging to Epic services

i never use any tools to connect to remote systems

Which is why it is so confusing. Wayland and X11 are basic GUI environments designed for remote connections. They aren't supposed to be your primary desktop enviroment.

An excerpt from the Wiki for X

X is an architecture-independent system for remote graphical user interfaces and input device capabilities. Each person using a networked terminal has the ability to interact with the display with any type of user input device.

Unlike most earlier display protocols, X was specifically designed to be used over network connections rather than on an integral or attached display device. X features network transparency, which means an X program running on a computer somewhere on a network (such as the Internet) can display its user interface on an X server running on some other computer on the network. The X server is typically the provider of graphics resources and keyboard/mouse events to X clients, meaning that the X server is usually running on the computer in front of a human user, while the X client applications run anywhere on the network and communicate with the user's computer to request the rendering of graphics content and receive events from input devices including keyboards and mice.

Wayland is basically a graphics stack used for the display server. 

What is Wayland in Linux Distros and Should You Use it? (ubuntupit.com)

It sounds like you did something like installing Linux using an option like "KDE on Wayland" for the desktop environment without knowing what you were actually doing.