navobject allready exists in list (ERROR )

Avzyttv

this ISSUE happens even on a FRESH server install with no mods or Player DATA any idea whats going on its causing the cars to fall in world and basically makes server unresponsive 

this happens anytime a server Admin Hits f6 and spawns an Entity/Vehicle 

i need help im pulling my hair figuring it out 

so a buddy of mine tested spawning a vehicle on his server and same error and my gf also built a local server and got same issue it shows up after spawning a car and what it does is makes the world stop responding eventually and sucks things into the ground 

this is the error 

2023-08-30T03:53:00 344.686 WRN navobject already exists in list

Any clue what's going on 

1 hour ago, Avzyttv said:

so a buddy of mine tested spawning a vehicle on his server and same error and my gf also built a local server and got same issue it shows up after spawning a car and what it does is makes the world stop responding eventually and sucks things into the ground 

this is the error 

2023-08-30T03:53:00 344.686 WRN navobject already exists in list

Any clue what's going on 

Did you go to the post that SylenThunder linked in her reply to you and follow the directions, like getting the logs and posting them?

In addition, I doubt that warning is causing you any issues.  It's a normal warning that I get all the time.  Warnings can generally be ignored.  The issue you are describing is far more likely related to networking issues.  As mentioned, follow the linked topic to include your full log that shows the game where the lag is happening so people can help.

That is the server log, which shows some stuff, but your own log is the one that would be most likely to allow something related to the problem.  All I see here is a 4x4 spawned and removed and exiting the game.  Admittedly, I skipped most of the log because server logs are non-stop no shader messages so I may have missed something.