We need MORE zombies way more than TOUGHER zombies

Feycat

On 8/26/2023 at 6:17 PM, Feycat said:

Ugh, no thank you. I don't want new "special" zombies, the ones we have now are just annoying and deployed really randomly. You can get more rads and ferals by upping your game stage and doing lots of infested POIs,, but just in general the world feels totally empty. Except for the magical appearing zombies in POIs of course.

I asked him/them on their Romero overhaul thread, would be great if he could make that a modlet.

I also play for the "survival" aspect - I have like 20 survival games in my favorites, of various kinds. This is a zombie game, I want more zombies. We used to have a whole setting for it in the customizer, I have no idea why it was removed. "Performance" is an easy excuse, but you could just as easily point out that anyone who chooses to turn that up signs up for whatever performance issues it causes. Especially with so many mods and overhauls proving it can work fine.

"Bandits" seems like the excuse for everything. Been waiting for bandits forever and honestly not stoked about them, especially since they seem to be something that's going to take away from zombies. I'm here to play a zombie game, I literally could not care less about bandits.

Your wish is my command

8 minutes ago, Feycat said:

I love you Jax! Thank you! Does that only do cops or vultures too?

Is only the cop, but if you look at the modlet, he removed the games fat cop...I think...and called up a regular fat cop with no vomit.

I think that is what it does, not sure.

If it is same should be able to be done with the volture.