Khelldon's Mods (a21)

Khelldon

spacer.png

After a 5 year hiatus I'm back with some updates to my alpha 16 mods as well as some brand new mods for alpha 21.

Mod Name: Bigger Buck and Doe

Mod Type: Animals

Description: Makes the vanilla deer around 20% bigger.

Instructions: Extract zip into your mod folder.

Download: Khelldon-BiggerBuckAndDoe.zip

Mod Name: Bigger Chicken and Rabbit

Mod Type: Animals

Description: Makes the vanilla chicken 50% bigger and the rabbit 2x as big.

Instructions: Extract zip into your mod folder.

Download: Khelldon-BiggerChickenAndBunny.zip

Mod Name: Custom Menu Art

Mod Type: UI

Description: Allows users to quickly add their own main menu background and logo. By default it resets to the old Alpha 20 and previous menu and logo.

Instructions: Extract zip into your mod folder. Only supports PNG files. Rename your background image to "background.png" and your logo to "logo.png" and put them in the mods image folder overwriting the images already there. Alternatively you can name the images what you prefer and alter the code to reflect that. 

Download: Khelldon-CustomMenu.zip

Mod Name: The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Mod Type: Weapon/Explosive

Description: "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." This is a grenade with massive explosion. Seriously be careful, it'll destroy a skyscraper. Make sure you read the instructions. Grenade has a custom model and texture created by me. When thrown it plays a choir of angels sound that I downloaded for free and edited for use in game.

Instructions: Extract zip into your mod folder. You can spawn this from the creative menu or it can be gained in game as a top tier quest reward. "And the Lord spake, saying, First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three,  being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it"

Download: Khelldon-HolyHandGrenade.zip

Mod Name: Get Horny!

Mod Type: Vehicles

Description: Changes the vanilla vehicles horn sounds to more appropriate sounds. Best used in Multiplayer. Bicycle bell sound, minibike ahooga horn, motorcycle standard horn, 4x4 large truck horn, gyrocopter plays dixie

Instructions: Extract zip into your mod folder. In multiplayer other players must have the mod installed to hear the sounds.

Download: Khelldon-GetHornya21.zip

Feel free to alter these mods to suit your needs. I've added instructions within the code to make it easier. ❤️

Big thanks to doughphunghus for keeping my mods going while I was gone.

Edited by Khelldon (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, Artemisia said:

Hi. Your download links are not working. Please make them public.

Oh geeze, that's new, it used to be public by default.. Now restricted by default. LAME!!! Welll they work now, thank you very much for letting me know

• 9 months later...