Missing my name in the game as a kickstarter-baker!

AgentSasori

Hello Funpimps,

I am one of the bakers from Kickstarter. I've been playing 7days since then, but I haven't found any mention or content from me until today. I have contacted you several times via Facebook etc - unfortunately no response. :(

I backed the game on Kickstarter back then and they said you would be noted in the credits and you would get ingame content with your name.

Unfortunately, I can not find my name anywhere until today (A21). Neither in the credits, nor on a WANTED sign, etc.. - This is a great pity!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

If I could tell a wish for a naming...

it would be awesome to name a wild camp. Like "Stephens Camp" ... because i do outdoor/bushcraft/survival stuff in real  ;)

EDIT:
You may find the Kickstarter baking unter the mail-adress: info AT trinium.de   and the name "Stephen Kalisch" I quess.

Hi AgentSasori,

With the added info you provided, I was able to locate you in our system. Our records show that you pledged at the “Sunrise Survivor” level. As you can see here, the rewards for Sunrise Survivors are:

• Early Alpha Access
  • Early Beta Access
  • Download the finished game for PC, Mac or Linux
  • Kickstarter Backer Badge for the 7 Days to Die forums

The name in the credits was a reward for people that pledged at a different level, such as “Cartographer.” You can view the credits from the main menu.

However, you were missing your Kickstarter backer badge, which I’ve now rectified. You'll see the “Original Survivor” badge under your name here on the forum now. You should be able to access the other rewards (e.g. play the current alpha game, or the beta and finished game when available) via Steam. If you can’t find your Steam key, I can help you with that too.

20 minutes ago, Crater Creator said:

Hi AgentSasori,

With the added info you provided, I was able to locate you in our system. Our records show that you pledged at the “Sunrise Survivor” level. As you can see here, the rewards for Sunrise Survivors are:

• Early Alpha Access
  • Early Beta Access
  • Download the finished game for PC, Mac or Linux
  • Kickstarter Backer Badge for the 7 Days to Die forums

The name in the credits was a reward for people that pledged at a different level, such as “Cartographer.” You can view the credits from the main menu.

However, you were missing your Kickstarter backer badge, which I’ve now rectified. You'll see the “Original Survivor” badge under your name here on the forum now. You should be able to access the other rewards (e.g. play the current alpha game, or the beta and finished game when available) via Steam. If you can’t find your Steam key, I can help you with that too.

Thanks!

I thought there was a credit ingame for any baker. I wasnt sure about the poi naming etc. thanks for the info and the badge.

Its a bit funny to read about the "beta" - as we are at the alpha for... how many years now? 8? not sure :D;)  ... I hope I will live as long to have a chance to enjoy a beta or a release candidate :D. A FUNPIMPS LIFETIME PROJECT ;)