Thanks to TFP (No Discussion - just thanks to FTP)

Roin

Hello TFP

Most of the time since 2013 im only reading. Played actively 2700 Hours since then. 

my English is not the best to Communicate all my thoughts and often there are missing words that describe my thoughts perfectly so Sorrry.

I think after all its time to say THANK YOU for almost 10 Years of a perfect Game.

Every Alpha hits new Dimensions. True sometimes there are maybe some changes that dont like all Players but it is what it is.

You have to go on and if u think you have good Ideas and it would fit good in the Game.. please do it! Make your Dreams come True. 

Its normal, often Players writing about Stuff that dont work or what they dont like and the Players that Love the Game dont write anything and Play the Game Alpha over Alpha.

Especially the last two Alphas 20/21 changed, added and improved so many things and 22 would do it much more. For sure the Forums burns about the Changes then.

I Love a21 mostly. i hate nothing about it. sure there are some things that doesnt fit to me but i life with it and adjusted me. (Like many new items no craftable, god damn i love to build beauty stuff besides insane difficulty :D)

i reading often about the new Magazines and obtaining water - i love it - not perfect yet, but every alphas will improve the Game for sure even further.

The Point im writing is just to Thank you for almost 10 Years of hard Work. and im sure there are thousands of Players that want to thank you too!

You have a Vision of this Game and im there to Play that Vision, this and all other Alphas. 

and my 5 cents: make payed DLCs after Gold to support you for even more years and content.

Do what u Love

THANK YOU

Thank you for the kind words, we can't please everyone with every change, but we do feel the game improving over the years and have some crazy good stuff to share over the last 2 alphas and think that this would be most peoples stranded on a desert island game they would pick.

22 minutes ago, madmole said:

Thank you for the kind words, we can't please everyone with every change, but we do feel the game improving over the years and have some crazy good stuff to share over the last 2 alphas and think that this would be most peoples stranded on a desert island game they would pick.

Definitely the "desert island" game and although I play modded (like most of my games) I have to say that 7D2D stands out in that, imo, it doesn't *need* mods to be playable like some other games that I love but not as much. So immersive: when we first started playing, we had time and played a LOT and few times when we crashed at night I briefly thought of our barn base, the first place I felt safe in the game, lol! ...speaking of desert islands, more use of the islands in the future would be super. The sunset is best in the desert over the water. Thanks!