A21 - Structures Removed

Mirmidom

A great house to make a base, I used it in several Alphas, however, I searched for several maps and did not find it in A21, apparently it was removed from the game, I was very sad.

I would love to see this house back.

Name: house_old_bungalow_01

r/7daystodie - A21 - Structures Removed

They've added like 200+ Poi in the last update alone, surely there's somewhere else you can make a base instead of the same house each time?

It was probably removed for a reason, there must be something going on with it behind the scenes they didn't like. The other Poi were updated rather than removed

7 hours ago, Mirmidom said:

A great house to make a base, I used it in several Alphas, however, I searched for several maps and did not find it in A21, apparently it was removed from the game, I was very sad.

I would love to see this house back.

Name: house_old_bungalow_01

r/7daystodie - A21 - Structures Removed

This is still in the files.  It likely looks different as the POIs were all updated.  But it is still there.  If you pull up the POI Teleporter after enabling debug mode, you can find where it is or even teleport to it to see what it looks like in A21.

32 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

poi has not been removed... its been updated and given the name of "The Vaecon Residence" as per screen shot.

Ok, so it's a different place, Johnnytown is actually a really sweet base camp I've used several times and looks similiar. :D (It's got a very well built garage 2nd attic day1 safe spot and a bunker under the house/garage to move into later).  Maybe OP could try that :D

Edited by Survior (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, Survior said:

Ok, so it's a different place, Johnnytown is actually a really sweet base camp I've used several times and looks similiar. :D

here is what is in the localization xml for johnnytown

house_old_bungalow_11,POI,POIName,,x,Johnnytown,,,,,,,,,,,,,