A21 Dew Collector stack issues when "taking all" with R

Blake_

Dew collector seems to overflow the stack limit order if it generates more than 3 bottles and while the specific number of bottles left is correct, the "internal dew collector stack limit" (whatever it's called in the code, lol) doesn't clear the order and results in the player able to only take 1 or two bottles when using the "take all" key, I believe it's R. 

Expected result: The player should be able to take all the bottles when "taking all" with R no matter how long has passed.

I'm not sure if this warrants a bug report? Tiny code issue? Small unpat in the back for the programmer?

Edited by Blake_ (see edit history)

currently in newer map with 3 dew collectors and 4 of us and yet none of us have had the issue you pointed out.

last map we had 8 collectors and so much water that no one even bothered to empty the collectors for a few game days... we still had no issue with the take all button as far as not getting the full amount and no console errors or warnings.

:) sorry but no issues with my rented dedi... (so far)

1 hour ago, unholyjoe said:

currently in newer map with 3 dew collectors and 4 of us and yet none of us have had the issue you pointed out.

last map we had 8 collectors and so much water that no one even bothered to empty the collectors for a few game days... we still had no issue with the take all button as far as not getting the full amount and no console errors or warnings.

:) sorry but no issues with my rented dedi... (so far)

Got it. I will investigate further and get back to you.

(Edit: Just for clarification, It's not that you don't get the full amount, it's just that of the 3 bottles you can take 1 or 2 instead of 3 when pressing R, so you may need to take the rest by hand or using R again).

Edited by Blake_ (see edit history)

10 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

as i said.. we are not getting that. are you sure that all 3 slots are full of water... and of course i will have to mention that mine is all vanilla settings.

Always vanilla no mods. I will get back with a proper report. There's something there.

14 hours ago, Blake_ said:

Always vanilla no mods. I will get back with a proper report. There's something there.

Always is  😉

I haven't seen this issue in my game yet either.  And I been looking ever since you reported seeing it

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2023 at 5:11 PM, unholyjoe said:

as i said.. we are not getting that. are you sure that all 3 slots are full of water... and of course i will have to mention that mine is all vanilla settings.

Got it, here it is: