No POIs in Navezgane

WhiteWolf85

I'm having this issue where the map for Navezgane isn't loading any of the POIs. I have tried verifying the files through Steam, then I tried the cleaning instructions I saw here, and then I tried completely reinstalling the game. Nothing has worked. Any ideas?

spacer.png

Looks like you're playing a21, and didn't clean the slate like you were supposed to. That will happen when you have custom POI's or mods. 

Read the Blue banner at the top of the forum section, and follow the instructions.

If you still have the issue after cleaning things up, then follow the instructions on how to report an issue. It's pinned, and literally tells you to read it before posting a thread.

55 minutes ago, WhiteWolf85 said:

So would you recommend that I uninstall, reinstall A20, follow the cleaning instructions again, then install A21?

You don't need to uninstall it. You need to verify your game files twice through Steam, make sure you've removed any mods folder, make a new game on Navezgane and it should be fine. If it isn't, maybe Steam isn't liking you (which happens), try deleting the Navezgane folder and verify your game files, which should give you a new one.

23 hours ago, Jugginator said:

You don't need to uninstall it. You need to verify your game files twice through Steam, make sure you've removed any mods folder, make a new game on Navezgane and it should be fine. If it isn't, maybe Steam isn't liking you (which happens), try deleting the Navezgane folder and verify your game files, which should give you a new one.

Well that still didn't work. I even made sure to turn off the easy anti cheat and do a clean first.

I don't get, My husband's game is working just fine and we have the same setup! (I would know, I set it up!)

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf85 said:

Well that still didn't work. I even made sure to turn off the easy anti cheat and do a clean first.

I don't get, My husband's game is working just fine and we have the same setup! (I would know, I set it up!)

Weird, can you post a log file to pastebin and share it?

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf85 said:

I've never used pastebin, so hopefully I did this right...

https://pastebin.com/embed_js/rvm457Z6

Huge stack of errors loading the prefabs.   I would nuke the entire client folder and re-download it fresh. Then start a new save. Make sure you don't have any prefab data from old mods laying around in your %appdata% folder.

54 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Huge stack of errors loading the prefabs.   I would nuke the entire client folder and re-download it fresh. Then start a new save. Make sure you don't have any prefab data from old mods laying around in your %appdata% folder.

IT WORKED!!!!!! It was prefab data in the appdata folder! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!