Xbox version crashes every 30 minutes

AyoSimba

My game randomly closes to the desktop with no indication of fps loss, or stutters also not even a error message for the crash. I am able to play for roughly 30 min at a time before it happens. I've tried reinstalling, validated my files, deleted every file associated with 7DTD, and reinstalled the whole Xbox app.

( hopefully these are the right logs you need to see )

https://pastebin.com/GatfmbQR 

The Xbox version was ported from PC by Telltale Games.  Telltale Games went bankrupt and is no longer supporting the console ports of 7D2D.

The Fun Pimps have ownership of the console IP again after the bankruptcy, but have stated several times that console ports and support will wait until the PC version is ready to go gold.  They don't have the time or resources to do PC and console development at the same time.

2 hours ago, Evil_Geoff said:

The Xbox version was ported from PC by Telltale Games.  Telltale Games went bankrupt and is no longer supporting the console ports of 7D2D.

The Fun Pimps have ownership of the console IP again after the bankruptcy, but have stated several times that console ports and support will wait until the PC version is ready to go gold.  They don't have the time or resources to do PC and console development at the same time.

This is not the Console version, this is the version through GamePass (Windows XBox)