Anybody know where I can find the A21 perk list for agility?

ElCabong

So far all of the a21 previews shun the bow and use the spear or club.

Except for the morons that go around punching the zombies in the face right after they spawn without doing the starting quest. That works swell... Gets very boring very quickly.

Bows takes skill that's why I like them. A  mini game you can do with a primitive bow is hunt rabbits. It's fun because it's difficult.

Bows take time and patience because you have to be patient for the prey to give you the right opportunity for the shot. I guess viewers finds this boring and there's an entertainment aspect to what they're doing. So they gravitate to non-stop action.

1 hour ago, ElCabong said:

Except for the morons that go around punching the zombies in the face right after they spawn without doing the starting quest. That works swell... Gets very boring very quickly.

So is it anyone that doesn’t play the same as you a moron or just players that want to punch?  🤔

Makes sense a lot of players are using the spear since it got buffed in this patch.

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

So is it anyone that doesn’t play the same as you a moron or just players that want to punch?  🤔

Makes sense a lot of players are using the spear since it got buffed in this patch.

They get diseased after the second or third zombie they kill and they just started the game. That's stupid. The only strategy you can take with this kind of action is that when you die everything is reset anyway. I play the game to survive.

Edit: they only had the one starter bandage. If you want to bash heads in that's okay but you should be prepared for it first. In dungeons & dragons I use the mace

Edited by ElCabong (see edit history)

So far all of the a21 previews shun the bow and use the spear or club.

Temreki from Gun, Nerds and Steel uses the bow and the knife in his streams. The perk list is mostly the same except that Flurry of Blows has been renamed to Whirlwind.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Mc5fuWTUOfg?feature=share&t=755 (12:30)

Edited by RipClaw (see edit history)

1 hour ago, RipClaw said:

Temreki from Gun, Nerds and Steel uses the bow and the knife in his streams. The perk list is mostly the same except that Flurry of Blows has been renamed to Whirlwind.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Mc5fuWTUOfg?feature=share&t=755 (12:30)

This guy is pretty good. He's a little overconfident. I've done that too. He doesn't play the agility build the same way I do. It's good to see a different way.

This guy is pretty good. He's a little overconfident. I've done that too. He doesn't play the agility build the same way I do. It's good to see a different way.

If you want to see him a little less confident you should watch his "One Shot Kill" series. That was a challenge where the zombies can kill you with a single hit.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptlTztYjT0&list=PLWAl4Nv6HaqWaLbue84nLbQGnrwEc4UtO

Edited by RipClaw (see edit history)