Skyscraper Evil Kneival

Riamus

So @zztong mentioned jumping off a skyscraper on a motorcycle using a ramp a little while back and so I decided to try this last night.  I absolutely recommend trying this at least once before A21 increases vehicle damage because it is great!  Thanks, ZZTong for the idea!

I was on top of Higashi and built a wedge ramp (the one that uses 4m to go up 1m) on the side of the roof just below the helipad.  I had to break a couple roof blocks because the roof there was apparently a half-height block and so my ramp wasn't flush with the roof, but that wasn't a big deal.  I got a run from the end of the roof and jumped off and had a nice long fall through the air until hitting the ground at the edge of the road.  Took about 50 points of health damage and maybe 15-20% motorcycle damage.  Well worth it!  Watching someone else do it right after me was fun as well.  :)

Try it out and feel free to comment on your experience.  Remember that this won't be an option in A21 unless there is a cap on single-hit damage to the vehicle, which might be true.

I tried it in A21 and the jeep lost about 20% health when I landed on the street. No biggie.

I tried it again and this time I hit the edge of a nearby shorter building and then a trash bin and then the ground so about  60% damage. 

I also tried jumping with only 11% damage and hit the edge of the building again and the jeep exploded as it made additional impacts before hitting the ground. I lived though.

So...solid health and a clean landing are important for Evil Kneivaling in A21

1 hour ago, zztong said:

I even recorded it for no good reason. 

Nice.  I had considered trying to at least screenshot it but ended up not bothering.  Lots of fun, though.  From the top of Higashi, you don't have the trees at the bottom to hide your landing.  :)

On 5/17/2023 at 2:46 PM, Roland said:

I tried it in A21 and the jeep lost about 20% health when I landed on the street. No biggie.

I tried it again and this time I hit the edge of a nearby shorter building and then a trash bin and then the ground so about  60% damage. 

I also tried jumping with only 11% damage and hit the edge of the building again and the jeep exploded as it made additional impacts before hitting the ground. I lived though.

So...solid health and a clean landing are important for Evil Kneivaling in A21

Gosh I wish you had video of this entire adventure 'cause the mental images are incredible.

@zztong Looks like a lotta fun and well worth the effort. Motorcycle's my favourite dang thing in this game, it's just so freaking cool.