ERROR : Exc nullreferenseexception: object referense not set to an instance of an object (help me!)

Whippedcream

ERROR : EXC NULLREFERENSEEXCEPTION: OBJECT REFERENSE NOT SET TO AN INSTANCE OF AN OBJECT

Updated the game to 20.7 (b1) version.
After that it started giving this error.
Reinstalled the game client completely, does not help.
Deleted the save - does not help.
Please help!spacer.png

• SylenThunder changed the title to ERROR : Exc nullreferenseexception: object referense not set to an instance of an object (help me!)
33 minutes ago, Whippedcream said:

Here are my log files:

https://pastebin.com/r97qht6g

Looks like your profile on the server is corrupted.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at GameManager.PlayerId (System.Int32 _playerId, System.Int32 _teamNumber, PlayerDataFile _playerDataFile, System.Int32 _chunkViewDim) [0x0005d] in <d885d5e5cbd941a78c268f40cc2ae744>:0 
  at NetPackagePlayerId.ProcessPackage (World _world, GameManager _callbacks) [0x00000] in <d885d5e5cbd941a78c268f40cc2ae744>:0 
  at ConnectionManager.ProcessPackages (INetConnection _connection, NetPackageDirection _disallowedDirection, ClientInfo _clientInfo) [0x000c8] in <d885d5e5cbd941a78c268f40cc2ae744>:0 
  at ConnectionManager.Update () [0x000f6] in <d885d5e5cbd941a78c268f40cc2ae744>:0 

Some other things to note though...

Your Windows user folder name has a space in it. That will cause other issues.

Also, I'm assuming this is your Steam ID....   

2023-04-29T18:00:24 1027.766 INF GMSG: Player '꧁༒ÇᏒĘÂḾ༒꧂' left the game

If so, you should really change that to use normal characters. Stupid ID's like that have a tendency to break databases, and can cause you issues with data corruption.

On 4/29/2023 at 9:54 AM, Whippedcream said:

Here are my log files:

In case it wasn't clear, Sylen means your profile on that server is corrupted, so the fix is for a server admin to delete your profile from the server. You can't fix this on your machine. Also, the server's LiteNetLib connection fails, and it is using a 10k map, the combination of which will make it more likely that your profile will get corrupted again in the future. The LiteNetLib error can be corrected by forwarding the correct ports in the server's router. Also +1 for Sylen's suggestion that you change your Player name to use ascii characters.