7 Days to Die - Unique Relics - Game Version 1.0

Bladestorm Games

Your mods are fantastic and I love playing with them greatly.

There is a slight issue for me trying to lower the chances of finding them in a zombie loot bag.

I've tweaked the loot xml's drastiacally but to no apparent effect. Am I doing something wrong as  I'm also playing with loot at 67%? Cheers.

N.B just remove the zombie reg drop from the xml so will see if that makes things better.

Edited by Chunkimunki (see edit history)

On 7/20/2024 at 11:40 PM, Coonfox said:

Hey, spotted a modpack on Nexus that by the name, I'm guessing is using your mods. Are you aware of this one? https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5429

On 7/21/2024 at 2:45 AM, Aboo said:

He stole many people's mods and released it as an Overhaul mod. Report it.

Thanks for the notice & report.
I was out for a bit so I missed it.
Looks like on the Nexus Mods page, there is a credits/links section.
image.png.8ef34dff76ab72a71288ea94d73b2127.png

On 7/21/2024 at 11:55 AM, Chunkimunki said:

Your mods are fantastic and I love playing with them greatly.

There is a slight issue for me trying to lower the chances of finding them in a zombie loot bag.

I've tweaked the loot xml's drastiacally but to no apparent effect. Am I doing something wrong as  I'm also playing with loot at 67%? Cheers.

N.B just remove the zombie reg drop from the xml so will see if that makes things better.

Next update for the Rings and Relics mod will contain a folder with Loot Chance strictness.
But here is a link for the Relic's loot chance strictness:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z_q0jI_KTT8-dfmNkm4j1wapK2tR-3Ja/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know if changing to a more strict loot.xml actually makes them more rare in loot, thanks!

On 7/24/2024 at 11:52 AM, Bladestorm Games said:

I feel like crediting you is literally the least a person could do. Did they even ask first? I assume not.

1 hour ago, Coonfox said:

I feel like crediting you is literally the least a person could do. Did they even ask first? I assume not.

Doubt it.  If you click on the permissions area, they have it checked off stating that the uploader owns all assets in the file.

On 7/24/2024 at 9:52 PM, Bladestorm Games said:

They stole mods and made a pack without asking anyone. They didn't even mention the mods in the pack. They published that list after a few people reacted. It's ridiculous that this mod pack is still live. nexusmods really sucks.

• 3 weeks later...

Relic: Mechanergy

This relic is hit or miss if it wants to work.  When it stops working, I have to take off and put back on my chest piece to get the stamina bonus.  Anytime I interact with a vehicle, it messes it up again.  I'm not sure if it's affecting all chest relics or not, this is just the one I've noticed.

Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2024 at 9:35 AM, Kresdja said:

Relic: Mechanergy

This relic is hit or miss if it wants to work.  When it stops working, I have to take off and put back on my chest piece to get the stamina bonus.  Anytime I interact with a vehicle, it messes it up again.  I'm not sure if it's affecting all chest relics or not, this is just the one I've noticed.

Sorry it took me a bit to reply, but yeah, this sucks.
I just tested, and noticed 2 issues now:

1) Entering a game with equipment that has Relics or Rings, wont apply them (wont apply the buff granted from the mod in equipment)
I needed to de-equip my body armor and gloves, then re-equip them to re-apply the Ring / Relic's effects

2) Most effects from the Relics mod are buffs (most not visible). When mounting a vehicle, the buffs are removed, but dismounting will re enable the buffs.

Looks like I'll have to spend some time figuring out what was changed to cause this.

I hopefully fixed the issues with buffs from Relic effect.
Replace the Relics Mod's buffs.xml with this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CV-0iXVZ3WYmQSzPBh2sJtJU3ruqLXsX/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if any issues.

Edited by Bladestorm Games (see edit history)