teragon maps

crimson_binome

image.thumb.jpeg.fdfc8f58377de85bf89b8154f3612707.jpeg

this came out ok. tried a few minor changes to the height map paramaters... trying to smooth it out some more. 

i tried the "hires"png output and its softer and worse than the jpg preview. you can zoom in on the jpg version but the png is just blurry. 

EDIT: in GIMP the png is pin sharp at 100%. its windows viewer that is blurry as heck at 100%... 

Edited by spud42 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, spud42 said:

@Riamus  on previous pages you talk about editing the POI property list to comment out certain POI's we might want removed.

could you let us know where this file is? i have spent a while now going through the Teragon files and the 7DTD files  and appdata files and cant find it.

Vanilla POI are in the Read POI Property List command, though this is only for region/wilderness POI now.  If you want to disable town POI, you will need to add the POI to the list and include the disabled parameter that was added in 0.41.0.  You can see this in the documentation for Read/Import POI Property List Introduction for more information.

16 minutes ago, spud42 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fdfc8f58377de85bf89b8154f3612707.jpeg

this came out ok. tried a few minor changes to the height map paramaters... trying to smooth it out some more. 

i tried the "hires"png output and its softer and worse than the jpg preview. you can zoom in on the jpg version but the png is just blurry. 

EDIT: in GIMP the png is pin sharp at 100%. its windows viewer that is blurry as heck at 100%... 

This looks good.  FYI- The next release will be relatively soon and will contain the fix for the missing traders Bob and Hugh as well as certain missing non-square POI.

On 3/22/2023 at 12:06 PM, Pille said:

After reading spud42's post I realized that the rotation issue wasn't only affecting the traders but also other prefabs on certain tiles. But it's now fixed in the testing version of Teragon and this fix will be available as soon as I release 0.42.0.

Hey Pille, Thank for this amazing tool. I made a few maps as you may see on page 7 of this thread. The biome by elevation was a great idea and cuts down on going from one biome to another in one step. I really never liked that idea but until now I had to live with it with the RWG or preciously in A19 nitrogen.

Unfortunately I am deep in a game at day 160 something so I will not be using the tool for a while. I usually build my end base and then quit for a while until a stable next alpha comes. So I will more than likely use the tool for A21 if it is supported.

Also, did you get a patron account via papal, so I can buy you a coffee or a beer or maybe a rum & coke.

Edited by bobrpggamer (see edit history)

1 hour ago, spud42 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.510dfbded692ef88a00651d7e3b5f443.jpeg

a few more slight tweaks and this time i set create main roads to complete .

http://gofile.me/6ZBka/rozUyZF9i   here is a link to my world generator ini file.. any suggestions or tweaks appreciated...

Looks awesome but if this is a 10k map you need a lager variety of towns, . if it is an 8K map this the best you can get with towns, or at least it used to be.

2025901311_smallpreview.thumb.jpg.985bf11d8653524869ccb2121b69c7cf.jpg

another tweak. changed the steepness in "filter logistic square mask" from default of 0.05 to 0.005 , liking the not square edges

yes its a 10K map and i think there are enough big cities, smaller towns and heaps of wilderness POI's.  i think too many cities make the game too easy. too much loot opportunities. go explore and find stuff.. lol

Besides im Aussie. we have huge distances between cities here.... trips are discussed in how many hours not how many Kms  . . . lol

Thanks for this, Spud. You guys are producing some great and inspiring maps! I had no issues with xml files, and modding generally, but this Teragon learning curve was killing me. Your posts here are opening up a whole new dimension in modding. 

I'm glad you posted that second map without the ini file: it forced me to "look at" the file - and then edit it, instead of doing it live, and then saving it.  I now have an understanding of the way it comes together.

Note: Not having ever done it this way before - I downloaded your ini file, opened it up in Notepad++, found the "filter logistic square mask" at line 22, and noted it was "Widget_21". I then scrolled down to find [opSettings_21], got it, and then found "steepnessLineEdit=" '0.05' ", which I then changed to "0.005". 
I'm now going to swig down a glass of Rutherglen Muscat, as a toast to your health, in gratitude! 😁

Edited by paulj_3 (see edit history)

its much easier in Teragon.

click the advanced tab then in the right list click on "filter logistic square mask"

all the parameters are in the box underneath.

i do like using notepad++ myself if there isnt a graphical interface.

22 hours ago, spud42 said:

2025901311_smallpreview.thumb.jpg.985bf11d8653524869ccb2121b69c7cf.jpg

another tweak. changed the steepness in "filter logistic square mask" from default of 0.05 to 0.005 , liking the not square edges

These both look good.  I think my only suggestion is to use the Search box in Teragon while on the map to verify that you have at least one or two of each of the tier 5 POI that you want.  For example, Dishong (skyscraper_01) and Higashi (skyscraper_03) may not appear depending on your town layout and extra_link parameters, so if you want those, you should search to see if there are any on the map.  If not, try adjusting the layout and extra_link parameters for your regular_town.  You'll probably need to bump the extra_link value up a little to get a few more downtown intersections.

1126285899_smallpreview.thumb.jpg.3f6b95dd44f83d6dc8bab753e99087e8.jpg

playing with the noise biome maps.  reduced the frequency to 0.0003from 0.001 

without doing custom height maps i havent been able to get towns/cities in the snow biome. i prefer the height based biomes but the normal generation hasnt been able to give large plateau type areas for a snow biome town. you do need some harder areas for endgame or games that are played over 60 days... 

it would be nice if the two types of biome maps could be merger... like a green forrest area but with snow on top of the mountains as well as snow areas , wasteland areas.

9 hours ago, Riamus said:

These both look good.  I think my only suggestion is to use the Search box in Teragon while on the map to verify that you have at least one or two of each of the tier 5 POI that you want.  For example, Dishong (skyscraper_01) and Higashi (skyscraper_03) may not appear depending on your town layout and extra_link parameters, so if you want those, you should search to see if there are any on the map.  If not, try adjusting the layout and extra_link parameters for your regular_town.  You'll probably need to bump the extra_link value up a little to get a few more downtown intersections.

ok, where are these exposed in the teragon software? opening the ini file in notepad++ , i find extra_link in the opSettings_9 section. how is anybody supposed to find this let alone know what it could do? going to give it a try see what happens. im only getting 4 to 8 tier 5 poi's on the whole map according to the counter printed on the side of the map now. 

Edited by spud42 (see edit history)

image.thumb.jpeg.b6fe5ec7ac58975a9542aa0003ce1515.jpeg

ok... changed extra_link a few times..  this is at 0.99 i think 0.1 is the default. corrupted my ini file by thick thumbs..lol had to start from last save and forgot to adjust the steepness in the "filter logistic square mask" . 

This map has nice HUGE citites and lots of square roads. It has 14 tier 5 POI's and 15 traders.. funny the 2 biggest cities dont have a trader

4 hours ago, spud42 said:

1126285899_smallpreview.thumb.jpg.3f6b95dd44f83d6dc8bab753e99087e8.jpg

playing with the noise biome maps.  reduced the frequency to 0.0003from 0.001 

without doing custom height maps i havent been able to get towns/cities in the snow biome. i prefer the height based biomes but the normal generation hasnt been able to give large plateau type areas for a snow biome town. you do need some harder areas for endgame or games that are played over 60 days... 

it would be nice if the two types of biome maps could be merger... like a green forrest area but with snow on top of the mountains as well as snow areas , wasteland areas.

Take a look at the Fill Elevation with Biome command (info in documentation) as well as the Snowy mountains with Noise Biomes in the tips and tricks section.  It can help, depending on what you are doing.  Also, try to use lower gain (maybe 0.2) and/or lacunarity (maybe 2.0) to get smoother mountains and you will have towns appear on them.  You'll probably also want to increase the width of the mountains so they are big enough to have a town.

2 hours ago, spud42 said:

ok, where are these exposed in the teragon software? opening the ini file in notepad++ , i find extra_link in the opSettings_9 section. how is anybody supposed to find this let alone know what it could do? going to give it a try see what happens. im only getting 4 to 8 tier 5 poi's on the whole map according to the counter printed on the side of the map now. 

They are in the Read Town Property List command, though not necessarily by default. See documentation for how they work. 0.99 is probably not what you want.  It is basically the original grid format that will not have certain tiles and therefore POI.  0.3-0.4 usually works well, but depends on your towns.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, spud42 said:

thanks, i tried .3 and .4 but didnt seem to get any increase in tier 5 . just doing a map now that has 16 tier 5 poi's and 17 traders. 

will try dropping the value tomorrow, its nearlt 3 am here in Aussie..lol

You won't necessarily get more, but the variation in then may change.  You want to look at the specific ones like Dishong to see if they are there.  You will always have the most tier 5 with grid (using 1.00 in Extra_link is the same as grid) because all center times will be intersections. But that means you lose every other type of tile in those districts.  You won't have any downtown corners or caps or Ts or straights, for example.  If you are fine with that, then don't worry about it. But if you want the variety, keep extra_link low enough to have that variety.  Having a ton of the same tier 5 POI isn't necessarily worth anything anyhow.

New in Teragon -- Craters!  These will take some work to get looking the way you want and there are MANY pages about the various parameters of the Create Crater command in the updated documentation.  Enjoy!

Also, Bob and Hugh have finally gotten off their butts and gone back to work.  You can now see all traders in Teragon maps as well as all POI that are non-square.

crater.jpg

Screenshot courtesy of Pille

20 minutes ago, spud42 said:

is that released yet or work in progress?

1510718294_smallpreview_high_res.thumb.png.6b3be431911b31dc191933f386dff5bf.png

ok, this is the last for a while.. back to work tomorrow.  

http://gofile.me/6ZBka/p7YIsfqCK

this is the INI used to generate this world.

It's release.  Update to 0.42.0 and look for the Create Crater command.  All info about the new command (and other new features) are in the updated documentation.  Try them out and feel free to post some pics! :D

Hi Riamus: Just a quick note: I read the updated doc, and immediately got stuck at Add Height Map "EPI:Low"  😵 . . . .   With all due credit to Pille (He's still a God) - his brevity leaves me wondering if we're even talking the same language!  🤒  Could/would you (kindly) apply some of your 'magic' to your document (please 😎 ),  just as you did with 4.1? It helps the learning process immensely. And I can't really expect Bob or Spud to keep supplying me with good maps. . . . . (sigh)

Edited by paulj_3 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, paulj_3 said:

Hi Riamus: Just a quick note: I read the updated doc, and immediately got stuck at Add Height Map "EPI:Low"  😵 . . . .   With all due credit to Pille (He's still a God) - his brevity leaves me wondering if we're even talking the same language!  🤒  Could/would you (kindly) apply some of your 'magic' to your document (please 😎 ),  just as you did with 4.1? It helps the learning process immensely. And I can't really expect Bob or Spud to keep supplying me with good maps. . . . . (sigh)

I'm asking to find out what EPI stands for.  :)  EDIT: Ok, EPI is Estimated Performance Impact, so how much the command will affect how fast the map generation goes.

The Add Height Map info is in my documentation as well, though I didn't go into great detail on how it works.  Think of Add and Subtract Height Map commands in this way...

Start by having a main heightmap (my height map) and create a secondary heightmap (hills).

For Add... Place the secondary heightmap on top your main heightmap.  If a place on the main heightmap is height 10 and the same place on the secondary heightmap (such as hills) is 20, then Add will make that place a height of 30 (10+20).  Think of the Flat Terrain Map.  It is a map that is entirely flat at an elevation of whatever you set it to.  When you add a heightmap on top of it, you are essentially raising the heightmap you're adding to it by the height of the Flat Terrain Map.

For subtract, it will subtract the height.  So, if a place on the main heightmap is 50 and the same place on the secondary heightmap is 10, then Subtract will make that place a height of 40 (50-10).

This is done across the entire heightmap.  I'll see about adding that explanation to the documentation.

W a a a a a y better, Riamus! Thank you. Programmers unwittingly create jobs for people - like you (and Brad, too) - as "Technical Writers", and it can make or break an otherwise excellent application when other folks can't understand how to use it. 

26 minutes ago, paulj_3 said:

W a a a a a y better, Riamus! Thank you. Programmers unwittingly create jobs for people - like you (and Brad, too) - as "Technical Writers", and it can make or break an otherwise excellent application when other folks can't understand how to use it. 

Lol.  I'm also a programmer. ;)

But, yes, you are right that this is often the case.  That being said, I think the final official documentation will be much better.  What is there now is very basic because time hasn't really been spent on it.  But I'm glad I can help clear it up for you. :D

Btw, here's something you guys might enjoy.  Here are 4 random-sized (within range 128-512) and randomly-placed craters. I ran the same thing twice to make it easy to see that these are random.

image.png.e6ee0fdd5e515b31eec565c356e29700.png

image.png.3e54d2ee59d92c6ac76735c5d109026f.png

How to accomplish this

I set up 2 custom tags using Define Custom Tag command (placed after the Set World Size command) ... Pos1 equal to [math,int,[worldsize]/2*-1] and Pos2 equal to [math,int,[worldsize]/2]. Those are your edges of the map. In the Create Crater command, I set both position values to [random,int,[Pos1],[Pos2]]. Note that if you are always making the same sized maps, you don't need the set the values for edges in this way and can just use static values (for this 4k map, they would be -2048 and 2048) and place those directly in the random section that I put in Create Crater position fields -- [random,int,-2048,2048]. But by using this method, you can change map sizes without having to make any changes to these.

Next, I added a Loop around the Create Crater command (Loop Start above and Loop End below). I added a custom tag inside the loop (before the Create Crater command) called size with a value of [math,int,128,512]. In the Create Crater command, Absolute Stamp Size is and Crater Scaling is [math,int,/4.654545454545455] (this keeps the same shape regardless of stamp size). I set the loop to run 4 times (default is 5).  Just as a note, this terrain I'm testing on is very low in places, so that's why the upper right crater in the first image has very little depth to it.

For testing, I divided the default Erosion Iterations by 10 so the craters were created quickly (i.e. I removed a 0).  This does give very smooth circles and probably isn't what you'd want for an actual map.  Raising the iterations to default or even higher will give you more "ripples" in the crater like you can see in Pille's in-game screenshot and will look better, but will also take longer to generate.  Good for an actual map, but less so for just testing things out.

Be aware that his random placement method can result in craters overlapping one another, so you may need to re-run your map generation if that happens.  For larger maps, you may want to allow for larger craters (just change the 512 in the size custom tag to a larger number), though you can keep that the same as well.  You can also change the minimum size from 128 to something else if you want and make the loop run more times if you want more craters or less if you want fewer craters.  You can also make the craters all the same size by just removing the random stuff in Absolute Stamp Size and Crater Scaling and just putting in static values there like are there by default.

Also, note that Teragon doesn't do that well with running multiple map generations using this method without closing and reopening it, so make sure you save your preset before running this in case Teragon crashes.  It is possible that the Create Crater command doesn't like it if the random crater placement is too close to the edge and that may be the cause of the crash, so you could change the math on the Pos1 and Pos2 commands to add something like 100 to Pos1 and subtract the same from Pos2 :: [math,int,[worldsize]/2*-1+100] and [math,int,[worldsize]/2-100] respectively and that might prevent the crashes.  I haven't really tested it to determine if this might be the cause.

EDIT: I updated the post above, but in case it is missed, EPI is Estimated Performance Impact, which basically means how much that command will affect the time it takes to complete the map generation.

"EDIT: I updated the post above, but in case it is missed, EPI is Estimated Performance Impact, which basically means how much that command will affect the time it takes to complete the map generation. "

. . . and I thought it was "Early Psychosis Intervention" . . . . How could I have been that dumb. . .   🤣

Ok... here's a preset I added to the #presets channel in Discord, but am going to also place here for anyone not using Discord.  Normally, any presets I set up will only be on Discord, though.  Can't attach .ini to the forum, so I have it in a Spoiler to keep it from taking too much space.  Copy and Paste into a new .ini text file (I called it RandomCraters.ini, but you can call it whatever you want).

Spoiler
[General]
presetPath="D:/Teragon/presets/RandomCraters.ini"

[centralwidget]
settingsTabWidget="0"

[expertScrollAreaWidgetContents]
processedOpsListWidget_0="- - - Save Preset - - -"
processedOpsListWidget_1="- - - Clear Variables - - -"
processedOpsListWidget_10="Set Game Data"
processedOpsListWidget_11="Add Source Path"
processedOpsListWidget_12="Read POI Property List"
processedOpsListWidget_13="Read Town Property List"
processedOpsListWidget_14="Create Text Data"
processedOpsListWidget_15="Create Flat Height Map"
processedOpsListWidget_16="Create Noise Height Map"
processedOpsListWidget_17="Filter Gaussian Height"
processedOpsListWidget_18="Add Height Map"
processedOpsListWidget_19="Create Noise Height Map"
processedOpsListWidget_2="Define Custom Tag"
processedOpsListWidget_20="Filter Gaussian Height"
processedOpsListWidget_21="Add Height Map"
processedOpsListWidget_22="Create Noise Height Map"
processedOpsListWidget_23="Filter Gaussian Height"
processedOpsListWidget_24="Filter Logistic Square Mask"
processedOpsListWidget_25="Filter Simple Square Mask"
processedOpsListWidget_26="Filter Eroding Rain"
processedOpsListWidget_27="Filter Gaussian Blur"
processedOpsListWidget_28="Scale Height Map"
processedOpsListWidget_29="- - - Loop START - - -"
processedOpsListWidget_3="Set World Size"
processedOpsListWidget_30="Define Custom Tag"
processedOpsListWidget_31="Define Custom Tag"
processedOpsListWidget_32="Define Custom Tag"
processedOpsListWidget_33="Create Crater"
processedOpsListWidget_34="- - - Loop END - - -"
processedOpsListWidget_35="Create Rivers"
processedOpsListWidget_36="Subtract Height Map"
processedOpsListWidget_37="Create Flat Water Map"
processedOpsListWidget_38="Create Noise Height Map"
processedOpsListWidget_39="Create Environmental Biome Map"
processedOpsListWidget_4="Define Custom Tag"
processedOpsListWidget_40="Create Environmental Region Map"
processedOpsListWidget_41="Create Noise Biome Map"
processedOpsListWidget_42="Create Edge Zone Map"
processedOpsListWidget_43="Create Towns"
processedOpsListWidget_44="Create Region POIs"
processedOpsListWidget_45="Create Empty Road Map"
processedOpsListWidget_46="Update Preview"
processedOpsListWidget_47="Display Message"
processedOpsListWidget_48="Create Main Roads"
processedOpsListWidget_49="Create Side Roads"
processedOpsListWidget_5="Define Custom Tag"
processedOpsListWidget_50="Create Player Spawn"
processedOpsListWidget_51="Update Preview"
processedOpsListWidget_52="Export Preview"
processedOpsListWidget_53="Export Preview"
processedOpsListWidget_54="Export Biome Map"
processedOpsListWidget_55="Export Text Data"
processedOpsListWidget_56="Export Additional World Data"
processedOpsListWidget_57="Export Height Map"
processedOpsListWidget_58="Export Player Spawn List"
processedOpsListWidget_59="Export POIs"
processedOpsListWidget_6="Define Custom Tag"
processedOpsListWidget_60="Export Region Map"
processedOpsListWidget_61="Export Road Map"
processedOpsListWidget_62="Export Water Map"
processedOpsListWidget_63="Export Zone Map"
processedOpsListWidget_7="Define Custom Tag"
processedOpsListWidget_8="Copy File"
processedOpsListWidget_9="Copy File"
processedOpsListWidget_ItemCount="64"
processedOpsListWidget_background_0="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_1="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_10="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_11="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_12="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_13="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_14="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_15="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_16="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_background_17="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_background_18="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_background_19="#d9d9d9"
processedOpsListWidget_background_2="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_20="#d9d9d9"
processedOpsListWidget_background_21="#d9d9d9"
processedOpsListWidget_background_22="#c5c5c5"
processedOpsListWidget_background_23="#c5c5c5"
processedOpsListWidget_background_24="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_25="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_26="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_27="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_28="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_29="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_3="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_30="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_31="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_32="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_33="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_34="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_35="#0000ff"
processedOpsListWidget_background_36="#c5c5c5"
processedOpsListWidget_background_37="#0000ff"
processedOpsListWidget_background_38="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_39="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_4="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_40="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_41="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_42="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_43="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_44="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_45="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_46="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_47="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_48="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_49="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_5="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_50="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_51="#aa5500"
processedOpsListWidget_background_52="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_53="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_54="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_55="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_56="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_57="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_58="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_59="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_6="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_60="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_61="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_62="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_63="#550000"
processedOpsListWidget_background_7="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_8="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_background_9="#191919"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_0="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_1="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_10="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_11="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_12="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_13="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_14="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_15="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_16="#000000"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_17="#000000"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_18="#000000"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_19="#000000"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_2="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_20="#000000"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_21="#000000"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_22="#000000"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_23="#000000"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_24="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_25="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_26="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_27="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_28="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_29="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_3="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_30="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_31="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_32="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_33="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_34="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_35="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_36="#000000"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_37="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_38="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_39="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_4="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_40="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_41="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_42="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_43="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_44="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_45="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_46="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_47="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_48="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_49="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_5="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_50="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_51="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_52="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_53="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_54="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_55="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_56="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_57="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_58="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_59="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_6="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_60="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_61="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_62="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_63="#ffffff"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_7="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_8="#a0a0a4"
processedOpsListWidget_foreground_9="#a0a0a4"

[frame_5]
consoleCheckBox="true"

[opSettings_0]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_activeCheckBox="Save preset when clicking Run"
expose_advanced_activeCheckBox="true"
expose_basic_activeCheckBox="false"

[opSettings_1]
activeCheckBox="true"
clearBiomeMapsCheckBox="true"
clearDebugMapsCheckBox="true"
clearHeightMapsCheckBox="true"
clearMaskMapsCheckBox="true"
clearMiscCheckBox="true"
clearObjectsCheckBox="true"
clearRegionMapsCheckBox="true"
clearRoadMapsCheckBox="true"
clearWaterMapsCheckBox="true"
clearZoneMapsCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit="that's buggy"
description_activeCheckBox=""
description_clearBiomeMapsCheckBox=""
description_clearDebugMapsCheckBox=""
description_clearHeightMapsCheckBox=""
description_clearMaskMapsCheckBox=""
description_clearMiscCheckBox=""
description_clearObjectsCheckBox=""
description_clearRegionMapsCheckBox=""
description_clearRoadMapsCheckBox=""
description_clearWaterMapsCheckBox=""
description_clearZoneMapsCheckBox=""
description_interruptCheckBox=""
expose_advanced_activeCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearBiomeMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearDebugMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearHeightMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearMaskMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearMiscCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearObjectsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearRegionMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearRoadMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearWaterMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearZoneMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_interruptCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearBiomeMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearDebugMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearHeightMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearMaskMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearMiscCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearObjectsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearRegionMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearRoadMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearWaterMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearZoneMapsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_interruptCheckBox="false"
interruptCheckBox="false"

[opSettings_10]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_gameDirectoryLineEdit="Game directory"
description_gameNameLineEdit=""
description_gameVersionLineEdit="Game version"
description_useDefaultGameObjects=""
expose_advanced_gameDirectoryLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_gameNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_gameVersionLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_useDefaultGameObjects="false"
expose_basic_gameDirectoryLineEdit="true"
expose_basic_gameNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_gameVersionLineEdit="true"
expose_basic_useDefaultGameObjects="false"
gameDirectoryLineEdit="[gamepath]"
gameNameLineEdit="7 Days To Die"
gameVersionLineEdit="[gameversion]"
useDefaultGameObjects="true"

[opSettings_11]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_activeCheckBox="Use Teragon POIs?"
description_directoryLineEdit=""
description_subdirectoriesCheckBox=""
directoryLineEdit="[userdata]/Mods/Teragon POIs"
expose_advanced_directoryLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_subdirectoriesCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_directoryLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_subdirectoriesCheckBox="false"
subdirectoriesCheckBox="true"

[opSettings_12]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
propertyListPlainTextEdit="//
// ------------------- Teragon POIs --------------------
//
ship_poi;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:ocean;max_spawn:3
mountain_camp;poi_distance:16;biome:snow;region:mountains
//
// --------- /7 Days To Die/Data/Prefabs/POIs/ (wilderness) ---------
//
abandoned_house_01;poi_distance:49;biome:forest;region:default;road:gravel
abandoned_house_02;poi_distance:49;biome:forest;region:default;road:gravel
abandoned_house_03;poi_distance:49;biome:forest;region:default;road:gravel
abandoned_house_04;poi_distance:49;biome:forest;region:default;road:gravel
abandoned_house_05;poi_distance:49;biome:forest;region:default;road:gravel
abandoned_house_06;poi_distance:49;biome:forest;region:default;road:gravel
abandoned_house_07;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
abandoned_house_08;poi_distance:49;biome:forest;region:default;road:gravel
army_barracks_01;poi_distance:49;biome:desert,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
army_camp_01;poi_distance:49;biome:forest;region:default;road:gravel
army_camp_02;poi_distance:49;biome:forest;region:default;road:gravel
army_camp_03;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
bombshelter_02;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_01;poi_distance:49;biome:snow;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_02;poi_distance:16;biome:burnt,wasteland;region:mountains;road:gravel
cabin_03;poi_distance:49;biome:forest,snow;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_04;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_05;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_06;poi_distance:49;biome:desert;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_07;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_08;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_09;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_10;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_11;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_12;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_13;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_14;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
cabin_15;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
field_concert_01;poi_distance:49;biome:forest;region:default;road:gravel
gas_station_02;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
gas_station_04;60;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
gas_station_07;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
gas_station_08;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
house_modern_18;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
house_old_spanish_01;poi_distance:49;biome:desert;region:default;road:gravel
house_old_tudor_01;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
house_old_victorian_03;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
installation_red_mesa;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
lodge_01;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
ranger_station_01;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
ranger_station_02;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
ranger_station_03;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
ranger_station_04;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
ranger_station_05;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
ranger_station_06;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
ranger_station_07;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
survivor_site_01;poi_distance:16;biome:snow;region:mountains
survivor_site_02;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:island,coast;road:gravel
survivor_site_03;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,forest,snow,wasteland;region:island,coast;road:gravel
survivor_site_04;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
survivor_site_05;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
survivor_site_06;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
survivor_site_07;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
survivor_site_08;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel
survivor_site_09;poi_distance:49;biome:burnt,desert,snow,wasteland;region:default;road:gravel"

[opSettings_13]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
propertyListPlainTextEdit="regular_town;7;any;center:downtown,commercial,industrial;outskirt:rural,residential,countrytown;layout:maze_2;extra_link:0.3
small_town;3;8;outskirt:residential,countrytown
oldwest_town;1;4;outskirt:oldwest
//
// <-----------------syntax------------------>
//
// town_name;min_tile_count;max_tile_count;center:tile_type1,tile_type2,...;outskirt:tile_type1,tile_type2,...;layout:layout_type;extra_link:float_number;gateway:gateway_tile_name
// the order of tags after \"max_tile_count\" doesn't matter
//
// outskirt types 		 -> commercial, countryresidential, countrytown, downtown, industrial, oldwest, residential, rural
// center types (optional tag) -> commercial, countryresidential, countrytown, downtown, industrial, oldwest, residential, rural
// layout type (optional tag)  -> grid, maze_1, maze_2, maze_3
// extra_link (optional tag)   -> 0.0 to 1.0   (1.0 always gives a grid layout, regardless of the currently selected layout)
// gateway (optional tag) 	 -> Name of gateway tile"

[opSettings_14]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
dataNameLineEdit="map info data"
description_dataNameLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_dataNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_dataNameLineEdit="false"
textDataPlainTextEdit="<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>
<MapInfo>
  <property name=\"Scale\" value=\"1\" />
  <property name=\"HeightMapSize\" value=\"[worldsize],[worldsize]\" />
  <property name=\"Modes\" value=\"Survival,SurvivalSP,SurvivalMP,Creative\" />
  <property name=\"FixedWaterLevel\" value=\"false\" />
  <property name=\"RandomGeneratedWorld\" value=\"true\" />
  <property name=\"GameVersion\" value=\"[gameversion]\" />
  <property name=\"GenerationSeed\" value=\"There is no seed\" />
</MapInfo>"

[opSettings_15]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_layerHeightLineEdit=""
description_layerNameLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_layerHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_layerNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_layerHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_layerNameLineEdit="false"
layerHeightLineEdit="30"
layerNameLineEdit="my height map"

[opSettings_16]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_fractalTypeComboBox=""
description_frequencyLineEdit=""
description_gainLineEdit=""
description_lacunarityLineEdit=""
description_noiseTypeComboBox=""
description_octavesLineEdit=""
description_seedLineEdit="Height map seed (number)"
expose_advanced_fractalTypeComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_frequencyLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_gainLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_lacunarityLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_noiseTypeComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_octavesLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_seedLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_fractalTypeComboBox="false"
expose_basic_frequencyLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_gainLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_lacunarityLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_noiseTypeComboBox="false"
expose_basic_octavesLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_seedLineEdit="false"
fractalTypeComboBox="FBM"
frequencyLineEdit="0.0005"
gainLineEdit="0.3"
lacunarityLineEdit="2.3"
layerNameLineEdit="hills"
noiseTypeComboBox="SimplexFractal"
octavesLineEdit="60"
seedLineEdit="[seed]"

[opSettings_17]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_referenceHeightLineEdit=""
description_widthLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_referenceHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_widthLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_referenceHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_widthLineEdit="false"
referenceHeightLineEdit="255"
widthLineEdit="20000"

[opSettings_18]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_targetLayerNameLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_targetLayerNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_targetLayerNameLineEdit="false"
layerHeightLineEdit="190"
targetLayerNameLineEdit="my height map"

[opSettings_19]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_seedLineEdit=""
frequencyLineEdit="0.0002"
gainLineEdit="0.3"
lacunarityLineEdit="2.0"
octavesLineEdit="20"
seedLineEdit="[seed]"

[opSettings_2]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_tagLineEdit=""
description_valueLineEdit="World seed (must be a number or tag)"
expose_advanced_tagLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_valueLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_tagLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_valueLineEdit="true"
tagLineEdit="seed"
valueLineEdit="43770"

[opSettings_20]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
widthLineEdit="20000"

[opSettings_21]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
layerHeightLineEdit="45"

[opSettings_22]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
frequencyLineEdit="0.0005"
gainLineEdit="0.3"
lacunarityLineEdit="2.0"
octavesLineEdit="30"
seedLineEdit="[seed]"

[opSettings_23]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
widthLineEdit="20000"

[opSettings_24]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_steepnessLineEdit=""
description_trimMidpointLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_steepnessLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_trimMidpointLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_steepnessLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_trimMidpointLineEdit="false"
steepnessLineEdit="0.005"
trimMidpointLineEdit="[math,int,[worldsize]/2-400]"

[opSettings_25]
activeCheckBox="false"
borderWidthLineEdit="100"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_borderWidthLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_borderWidthLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_borderWidthLineEdit="false"

[opSettings_26]
activeCheckBox="false"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_activeCheckBox="Erosion (looks nice, but needs a bit of time)"
description_iterationCountLineEdit=""
description_maxHeightLineEdit=""
description_minHeightLineEdit=""
description_modeLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_iterationCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maxHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_minHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_modeLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_activeCheckBox="true"
expose_basic_iterationCountLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maxHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_minHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_modeLineEdit="false"
iterationCountLineEdit="[math,int,200000*Sqrt([worldsize])]"
maxHeightLineEdit="255"
minHeightLineEdit="60"
modeLineEdit="1"

[opSettings_27]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_sigmaLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_sigmaLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_sigmaLineEdit="false"
rangeXMaxLineEdit=""
rangeXMinLineEdit=""
rangeYMaxLineEdit=""
rangeYMinLineEdit=""
seamlessBorderCheckBox="false"
sigmaLineEdit="0.5"

[opSettings_28]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_maxLayerHeightLineEdit=""
description_minLayerHeightLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_maxLayerHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_minLayerHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maxLayerHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_minLayerHeightLineEdit="false"
maxLayerHeightLineEdit="250"
minLayerHeightLineEdit="5"

[opSettings_29]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit="This loop will determine the number of craters that are generated.  The number (shown in To) can be set on the Basic tab."
description_loopFromLineEdit=""
description_loopNameLineEdit=""
description_loopToLineEdit="Number of Craters (Random Craters need to be enabled)"
expose_advanced_loopFromLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_loopNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_loopToLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_loopFromLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_loopNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_loopToLineEdit="true"
loopFromLineEdit="1"
loopNameLineEdit="loop 1"
loopToLineEdit="5"

[opSettings_3]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_worldSizeSpinBox="World size"
expose_advanced_worldSizeSpinBox="false"
expose_basic_worldSizeSpinBox="true"
worldSizeSpinBox="8192"

[opSettings_30]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit="This is the Randomized Size of the crater."
description_valueLineEdit=""
expose_basic_valueLineEdit="false"
tagLineEdit="Size"
valueLineEdit="[random,int,[MinSize],[MaxSize]]"

[opSettings_31]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit="This is the West and North edges of the map, adjusted by the size of the crater so the crater does not go off the edge and crash Teragon."
tagLineEdit="Pos1a"
valueLineEdit="[math,int,[Pos1]+[Size]]"

[opSettings_32]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit="This is the East and South edges of the map, adjusted by the size of the crater so the crater does not go off the edge and crash Teragon."
tagLineEdit="Pos2a"
valueLineEdit="[math,int,[Pos2]-[Size]]"

[opSettings_33]
activeCheckBox="true"
blurringLineEdit="0.5"
bottomEdgeHeightDifferenceLineEdit="2.8"
bottomHeightLineEdit="[random,float,-2.4,-.06]"
commentPlainTextEdit="This is a random crater, where many values are randomized between various values.  Each time the Loop runs, different values will be used so that the craters are not all the same.  The only values that can be changed on the Advanced tab are the Min and Max size of the crater.  All other values will be randomized based on what is given here.

Default values are shown in the descriptions for any that were randomized so you can change them back to default if you prefer that over randomized values."
description_activeCheckBox="Create Random Craters"
description_blurringLineEdit=""
description_bottomEdgeHeightDifferenceLineEdit=""
description_bottomHeightLineEdit="Default: -1.2"
description_edgeHeightLineEdit="Default: 1.2"
description_erosionIterationsLineEdit="Default: 1000000"
description_indistinctnessLineEdit=""
description_innerRadiusLineEdit="Default: 5.0"
description_innerSteepnessLineEdit="Default: 0.3"
description_relativeTransitionRadiusLineEdit="Default: 0.6"
description_scalingLineEdit="Default: 110"
description_sizeLineEdit="Default: 512"
description_transitionStrengthLineEdit=""
edgeHeightLineEdit="1.2"
erosionIterationsLineEdit="[random,int,750000,2500000]"
expose_advanced_blurringLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_bottomEdgeHeightDifferenceLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_bottomHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_edgeHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_erosionIterationsLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_indistinctnessLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_innerRadiusLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_innerSteepnessLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_relativeTransitionRadiusLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_scalingLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_sizeLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_transitionStrengthLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_blurringLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_bottomEdgeHeightDifferenceLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_bottomHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_edgeHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_erosionIterationsLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_indistinctnessLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_innerRadiusLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_innerSteepnessLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_relativeTransitionRadiusLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_scalingLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_sizeLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_transitionStrengthLineEdit="false"
indistinctnessLineEdit="10.0"
innerRadiusLineEdit="[random,float,2.5,7.5]"
innerSteepnessLineEdit="[random,float,0.2,0.4]"
positionHorizontalLineEdit="[random,int,[Pos1a],[Pos2a]]"
positionVerticalLineEdit="[random,int,[Pos1a],[Pos2a]]"
relativeTransitionRadiusLineEdit="[random,float,0.5,0.9]"
scalingLineEdit="[math,int,[Size]/4.654545454545455]"
sizeLineEdit="[Size]"
transitionStrengthLineEdit="0.04"

[opSettings_34]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""

[opSettings_35]
activeCheckBox="false"
branchCountLineEdit="[math,int,[worldsize]/1024-1]"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_activeCheckBox="Rivers"
description_branchCountLineEdit=""
description_seaLevelLineEdit=""
description_smoothingLineEdit=""
description_updatePreviewCheckBox="Preview updates during river generation (slow)"
expose_advanced_branchCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_seaLevelLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_smoothingLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_updatePreviewCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_branchCountLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_seaLevelLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_smoothingLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_updatePreviewCheckBox="true"
seaLevelLineEdit="29"
seedLineEdit="[seed]"
smoothingLineEdit="1200"
updatePreviewCheckBox="false"

[opSettings_36]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
layerHeightLineEdit="18"

[opSettings_37]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_mapNameLineEdit=""
description_waterHeightLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_mapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_waterHeightLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_mapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_waterHeightLineEdit="false"
mapNameLineEdit="my water map"
waterHeightLineEdit="30"

[opSettings_38]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
frequencyLineEdit="0.001"
gainLineEdit="0.5"
lacunarityLineEdit="2.0"
layerNameLineEdit="my humidity map"
noiseTypeComboBox="WhiteNoise"
octavesLineEdit="5"
seedLineEdit="[seed]"

[opSettings_39]
activeCheckBox="true"
biome1ComboBox="Desert"
biome2ComboBox="Forest"
biome3ComboBox="BurntForest"
biome4ComboBox="BurntForest"
biome5ComboBox="SnowyForest"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_diffuseTransitionsCheckBox="Diffuse biome transitions"
description_diffusionRangeLineEdit=""
description_heightMapNameLineEdit=""
description_humidityImpactLineEdit=""
description_humidityMapNameLineEdit=""
diffuseTransitionsCheckBox="true"
diffusionRangeLineEdit="6"
expose_advanced_diffuseTransitionsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_diffusionRangeLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_heightMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_humidityImpactLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_humidityMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_diffuseTransitionsCheckBox="true"
expose_basic_diffusionRangeLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_heightMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_humidityImpactLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_humidityMapNameLineEdit="false"
heightMapNameLineEdit="my height map"
humidityImpactLineEdit="0.6"
humidityMapNameLineEdit="my humidity map"
mapNameLineEdit="my biome map"
maxHeight1LineEdit="28"
maxHeight2LineEdit="60"
maxHeight3LineEdit="85"
maxHeight4LineEdit="85"
maxHeight5LineEdit="256"
seedLineEdit="0"

[opSettings_4]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit="This determines the West and North edges of the map based on World Size."
tagLineEdit="Pos1"
valueLineEdit="[math,int,[worldsize]/2*-1]"

[opSettings_40]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_regionMapNameLineEdit=""
description_waterMapNameLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_regionMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_waterMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_regionMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_waterMapNameLineEdit="false"
regionMapNameLineEdit="my region map"
waterMapNameLineEdit="my water map"

[opSettings_41]
activeCheckBox="false"
biomeCountLineEdit="5"
biomeMapNameLineEdit="my biome map"
cellularDistanceFunctionComboBox="Euclidean"
cellularJitterLineEdit="1.0"
cellularReturnTypeComboBox="CellValue"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_biomeCountLineEdit=""
description_biomeMapNameLineEdit=""
description_cellularDistanceFunctionComboBox=""
description_cellularJitterLineEdit=""
description_cellularReturnTypeComboBox=""
description_domainWarpAmpLineEdit=""
description_domainWarpTypeComboBox=""
description_fractalGainLineEdit=""
description_fractalLacunarityLineEdit=""
description_fractalOctavesLineEdit=""
description_fractalPingPongStrengthLineEdit=""
domainWarpAmpLineEdit="800"
domainWarpTypeComboBox="OpenSimplex2"
expose_advanced_biomeCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_biomeMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_cellularDistanceFunctionComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_cellularJitterLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_cellularReturnTypeComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_domainWarpAmpLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_domainWarpTypeComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_fractalGainLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_fractalLacunarityLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_fractalOctavesLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_fractalPingPongStrengthLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_biomeCountLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_biomeMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_cellularDistanceFunctionComboBox="false"
expose_basic_cellularJitterLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_cellularReturnTypeComboBox="false"
expose_basic_domainWarpAmpLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_domainWarpTypeComboBox="false"
expose_basic_fractalGainLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_fractalLacunarityLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_fractalOctavesLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_fractalPingPongStrengthLineEdit="false"
fractalGainLineEdit="0.6"
fractalLacunarityLineEdit="2.0"
fractalOctavesLineEdit="5"
fractalPingPongStrengthLineEdit=""
fractalTypeComboBox="DomainWarpIndependent"
frequencyLineEdit="0.001"
noiseTypeComboBox="Cellular"
seedLineEdit="[seed]"

[opSettings_42]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_zoneTypeComboBox=""
expose_advanced_zoneTypeComboBox="false"
expose_basic_zoneTypeComboBox="false"
mapNameLineEdit="my zone map"
styleCurvedCheckBox="false"
styleSimpleCheckBox="true"
widthLineEdit="50"
zoneTypeComboBox="NoZone"

[opSettings_43]
activeCheckBox="true"
altitudeDeviationThresholdLineEdit="8"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_altitudeDeviationThresholdLineEdit=""
description_edgeSpawnCheckBox=""
description_flatnessThresholdLineEdit=""
description_maskMapNameLineEdit=""
description_maskOnlySpawnCheckBox=""
description_maxAltitudeLineEdit=""
description_maxTownCountLineEdit="Max. town count"
description_maxTownSizeLineEdit="Max. town size"
description_minAltitudeLineEdit=""
description_minTownDistanceLineEdit=""
description_minTownSizeLineEdit="Min. town size"
description_minWaterDistanceLineEdit=""
description_roadMapNameLineEdit=""
description_tileSizeLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_altitudeDeviationThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_edgeSpawnCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_flatnessThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maskMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maskOnlySpawnCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_maxAltitudeLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maxTownCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maxTownSizeLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_minAltitudeLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_minTownDistanceLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_minTownSizeLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_minWaterDistanceLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_roadMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_tileSizeLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_altitudeDeviationThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_edgeSpawnCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_flatnessThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maskMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maskOnlySpawnCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_maxAltitudeLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maxTownCountLineEdit="true"
expose_basic_maxTownSizeLineEdit="true"
expose_basic_minAltitudeLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_minTownDistanceLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_minTownSizeLineEdit="true"
expose_basic_minWaterDistanceLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_roadMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_tileSizeLineEdit="false"
flatnessThresholdLineEdit="15"
maskMapNameLineEdit=""
maskOnlySpawnCheckBox="false"
maxAltitudeLineEdit="60"
maxTownCountLineEdit="25"
maxTownSizeLineEdit="70"
minAltitudeLineEdit="20"
minTownDistanceLineEdit="5"
minTownSizeLineEdit="3"
minWaterDistanceLineEdit="1"
roadMapNameLineEdit=""
seedLineEdit="[seed]"
tileSizeLineEdit="150"

[opSettings_44]
activeCheckBox="true"
allRegionsCheckBox="true"
altitudeDeviationThresholdLineEdit="12"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_allRegionsCheckBox=""
description_altitudeDeviationThresholdLineEdit=""
description_flatnessThresholdLineEdit=""
description_regionTypeComboBox=""
description_spawnLimitLineEdit="Wilderess spawn limit"
expose_advanced_allRegionsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_altitudeDeviationThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_flatnessThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_regionTypeComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_spawnLimitLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_allRegionsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_altitudeDeviationThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_flatnessThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_regionTypeComboBox="false"
expose_basic_spawnLimitLineEdit="true"
flatnessThresholdLineEdit="20"
regionMapNameLineEdit="my region map"
regionSpawnLimitPlainTextEdit="default 1000000
ocean 1000000
coast 1000000
island 1000000
sandbank 1000000
mountains 1000000"
regionTypeComboBox="Unassigned"
seedLineEdit="[seed]"
spawnLimitLineEdit="250"

[opSettings_45]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
mapNameLineEdit="my road map"

[opSettings_46]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
contourLinesCheckBox="true"
coordinateSystemCheckBox="true"
debugMapNameLineEdit=""
description_contourLinesCheckBox=""
description_coordinateSystemCheckBox=""
description_debugMapNameLineEdit=""
description_playerSpawnListNameLineEdit=""
description_poiNamesCheckBox=""
description_poisCheckBox=""
description_showStatisticsCheckBox=""
description_zoneMapNameLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_contourLinesCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_coordinateSystemCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_debugMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_playerSpawnListNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_poiNamesCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_poisCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_showStatisticsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_zoneMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_contourLinesCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_coordinateSystemCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_debugMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_playerSpawnListNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_poiNamesCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_poisCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_showStatisticsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_zoneMapNameLineEdit="false"
playerSpawnListNameLineEdit="my spawn list"
poiNamesCheckBox="false"
poisCheckBox="true"
regionMapNameLineEdit=""
roadMapNameLineEdit="my road map"
showStatisticsCheckBox="true"
zoneMapNameLineEdit="my zone map"

[opSettings_47]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
messagePlainTextEdit="World generation is now complete except for the road system and a preview has been generated.

You can view the result and then press the \"Continue\" button to create roads or, if you are not satisfied, terminate the process pressing the \"Stop\" button and start over.

Hint: Road generation can take a long time (>30 min. for 8K worlds) due to the state of the optimization that is still in progress."

[opSettings_48]
activeCheckBox="true"
allowedCardinalDeviationLineEdit="0.2"
bridgeOffsetLineEdit="0"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_allowedCardinalDeviationLineEdit=""
description_bridgeOffsetLineEdit=""
description_edgeRoadTypeComboBox=""
description_edgeWidthLineEdit=""
description_maxBridgeCountLineEdit=""
description_maxBridgeLengthLineEdit=""
description_maxRoadCountLineEdit=""
description_roadNetworkComboBox=""
description_roadRadiusLineEdit=""
description_roadTypeComboBox=""
description_searchSimplificationLineEdit=""
description_stateLineEdit=""
description_totalMaxBridgeLengthLineEdit=""
description_undirectedSmoothingLineEdit=""
description_undirectedSmoothingThresholdLineEdit=""
description_verticalSmoothingLineEdit=""
description_waterAvoidanceRangeLineEdit=""
edgeRoadTypeComboBox="Gravel Road"
edgeWidthLineEdit="1"
expose_advanced_allowedCardinalDeviationLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_bridgeOffsetLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_edgeRoadTypeComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_edgeWidthLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maxBridgeCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maxBridgeLengthLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maxRoadCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_roadNetworkComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_roadRadiusLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_roadTypeComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_searchSimplificationLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_stateLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_totalMaxBridgeLengthLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_undirectedSmoothingLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_undirectedSmoothingThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_verticalSmoothingLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_waterAvoidanceRangeLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_allowedCardinalDeviationLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_bridgeOffsetLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_edgeRoadTypeComboBox="false"
expose_basic_edgeWidthLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maxBridgeCountLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maxBridgeLengthLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maxRoadCountLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_roadNetworkComboBox="false"
expose_basic_roadRadiusLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_roadTypeComboBox="false"
expose_basic_searchSimplificationLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_stateLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_totalMaxBridgeLengthLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_undirectedSmoothingLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_undirectedSmoothingThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_verticalSmoothingLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_waterAvoidanceRangeLineEdit="false"
interruptCheckBox="true"
maxBridgeCountLineEdit="5"
maxBridgeLengthLineEdit="250"
maxRoadCountLineEdit="10000"
roadNetworkComboBox="Incomplete"
roadRadiusLineEdit="4"
roadTypeComboBox="Asphalt Road"
searchSimplificationLineEdit="2"
smoothingLineEdit="64"
stateLineEdit="100"
totalMaxBridgeLengthLineEdit="250"
undirectedSmoothingLineEdit="10"
undirectedSmoothingThresholdLineEdit="2.0"
verticalSmoothingLineEdit="4000"
waterAvoidanceRangeLineEdit="30"

[opSettings_49]
activeCheckBox="true"
allowedCardinalDeviationLineEdit="0.2"
bridgeOffsetLineEdit="1"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_allowedCardinalDeviationLineEdit=""
description_bridgeOffsetLineEdit=""
description_edgeRoadTypeComboBox=""
description_edgeWidthLineEdit=""
description_maxBridgeCountLineEdit=""
description_maxBridgeLengthLineEdit=""
description_maxRoadCountLineEdit=""
description_roadRadiusLineEdit=""
description_roadSettingsComboBox=""
description_roadTypeComboBox=""
description_searchSimplificationLineEdit=""
description_stateLineEdit=""
description_totalMaxBridgeLengthLineEdit=""
description_undirectedSmoothingLineEdit=""
description_undirectedSmoothingThresholdLineEdit=""
description_verticalSmoothingLineEdit=""
description_waterAvoidanceRangeLineEdit=""
edgeRoadTypeComboBox="Gravel Road"
edgeWidthLineEdit="1"
expose_advanced_allowedCardinalDeviationLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_bridgeOffsetLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_edgeRoadTypeComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_edgeWidthLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maxBridgeCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maxBridgeLengthLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_maxRoadCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_roadRadiusLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_roadSettingsComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_roadTypeComboBox="false"
expose_advanced_searchSimplificationLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_stateLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_totalMaxBridgeLengthLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_undirectedSmoothingLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_undirectedSmoothingThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_verticalSmoothingLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_waterAvoidanceRangeLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_allowedCardinalDeviationLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_bridgeOffsetLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_edgeRoadTypeComboBox="false"
expose_basic_edgeWidthLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maxBridgeCountLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maxBridgeLengthLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_maxRoadCountLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_roadRadiusLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_roadSettingsComboBox="false"
expose_basic_roadTypeComboBox="false"
expose_basic_searchSimplificationLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_stateLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_totalMaxBridgeLengthLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_undirectedSmoothingLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_undirectedSmoothingThresholdLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_verticalSmoothingLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_waterAvoidanceRangeLineEdit="false"
maxBridgeCountLineEdit="5"
maxBridgeLengthLineEdit="250"
maxRoadCountLineEdit="10000"
roadRadiusLineEdit="4"
roadSettingsComboBox="Default"
roadTypeComboBox="Asphalt Road"
searchSimplificationLineEdit="2"
smoothingLineEdit="64"
stateLineEdit="100"
totalMaxBridgeLengthLineEdit="250"
undirectedSmoothingLineEdit="10"
undirectedSmoothingThresholdLineEdit="2.0"
verticalSmoothingLineEdit="1000"
waterAvoidanceRangeLineEdit="30"

[opSettings_5]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit="This determines the East  and South edges of the map based on World Size."
tagLineEdit="Pos2"
valueLineEdit="[math,int,[worldsize]/2]"

[opSettings_50]
activeCheckBox="true"
biomeMapNameLineEdit=""
burntForestCheckBox="false"
clearSpawnListCheckBox="false"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_burntForestCheckBox=""
description_clearSpawnListCheckBox=""
description_desertCheckBox=""
description_distanceLineEdit=""
description_forestCheckBox=""
description_objectSpawnCountLineEdit=""
description_randomSpawnCountLineEdit=""
description_roadSpawnCountLineEdit=""
description_snowyForestCheckBox=""
description_wastelandCheckBox=""
desertCheckBox="false"
distanceLineEdit="0"
expose_advanced_burntForestCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_clearSpawnListCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_desertCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_distanceLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_forestCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_objectSpawnCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_randomSpawnCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_roadSpawnCountLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_snowyForestCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_wastelandCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_burntForestCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_clearSpawnListCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_desertCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_distanceLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_forestCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_objectSpawnCountLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_randomSpawnCountLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_roadSpawnCountLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_snowyForestCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_wastelandCheckBox="false"
forestCheckBox="false"
objectSpawnCountLineEdit="10"
randomSpawnCountLineEdit="0"
roadSpawnCountLineEdit="0"
seedLineEdit="0"
snowyForestCheckBox="false"
wastelandCheckBox="false"

[opSettings_51]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
contourLinesCheckBox="true"
coordinateSystemCheckBox="true"
debugMapNameLineEdit=""
description_contourLinesCheckBox=""
description_coordinateSystemCheckBox=""
description_debugMapNameLineEdit=""
description_poiNamesCheckBox=""
description_poisCheckBox=""
description_showStatisticsCheckBox=""
description_zoneMapNameLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_contourLinesCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_coordinateSystemCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_debugMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_poiNamesCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_poisCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_showStatisticsCheckBox="false"
expose_advanced_zoneMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_contourLinesCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_coordinateSystemCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_debugMapNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_poiNamesCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_poisCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_showStatisticsCheckBox="false"
expose_basic_zoneMapNameLineEdit="false"
poiNamesCheckBox="false"
poisCheckBox="true"
regionMapNameLineEdit=""
showStatisticsCheckBox="true"
zoneMapNameLineEdit="my zone map"

[opSettings_52]
activeCheckBox="false"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
compressionLevelLineEdit="50"
description_activeCheckBox="Export high resolution preview"
description_compressionLevelLineEdit=""
description_fileNameLineEdit=""
description_upscalingFactorLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_compressionLevelLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_fileNameLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_upscalingFactorLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_compressionLevelLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_fileNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_upscalingFactorLineEdit="false"
fileNameLineEdit="preview_high_res"
formatJPGCheckBox="false"
formatPNGCheckBox="true"
upscalingFactorLineEdit="2"

[opSettings_53]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
compressionLevelLineEdit="60"
description_activeCheckBox="Export preview"
description_compressionLevelLineEdit=""
description_upscalingFactorLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_compressionLevelLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_upscalingFactorLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_compressionLevelLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_upscalingFactorLineEdit="false"
fileNameLineEdit="preview"
formatJPGCheckBox="true"
formatPNGCheckBox="false"
upscalingFactorLineEdit="1"

[opSettings_54]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_rotLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_rotLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_rotLineEdit="false"
fileNameLineEdit="biomes"
mapNameLineEdit="my biome map"
mirroredHCheckBox="true"
mirroredVCheckBox="false"
rotLineEdit="180"

[opSettings_55]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
dataNameLineEdit="map info data"
description_dataNameLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_dataNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_dataNameLineEdit="false"
fileNameLineEdit="map_info.xml"

[opSettings_56]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
fileNameLineEdit="main.ttw"

[opSettings_57]
activeCheckBox="true"
checkBox="true"
checkBox_2="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
fileNameLineEdit="dtm"
mirroredHCheckBox="true"
rotLineEdit="270"

[opSettings_58]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_listNameLineEdit=""
expose_advanced_listNameLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_listNameLineEdit="false"
fileNameLineEdit="spawnpoints.xml"
listNameLineEdit="my spawn list"

[opSettings_59]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
fileNameLineEdit="prefabs.xml"

[opSettings_6]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit="This is the Minimum Size for the craters."
description_valueLineEdit="Min. Crater Size"
expose_advanced_valueLineEdit="true"
tagLineEdit="MinSize"
valueLineEdit="256"

[opSettings_60]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
fileNameLineEdit="regions"
mapNameLineEdit="my region map"
mirroredHCheckBox="false"
rotLineEdit="0"

[opSettings_61]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
fileNameLineEdit="splat3"
mirroredHCheckBox="true"
rotLineEdit="180"

[opSettings_62]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
fileNameLineEdit="splat4"
mapNameLineEdit="my water map"
mirroredHCheckBox="true"
rotLineEdit="180"

[opSettings_63]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
fileNameLineEdit="radiation"
mapNameLineEdit="my zone map"
mirroredHCheckBox="false"
rotLineEdit="0"

[opSettings_7]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit="This is the Maximum Size for the craters."
description_valueLineEdit="Max. Crater Size"
expose_advanced_valueLineEdit="true"
tagLineEdit="MaxSize"
valueLineEdit="1024"

[opSettings_8]
activeCheckBox="true"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_activeCheckBox="Install Teragon POIs (bridges and more)?"
description_destinationFileLineEdit=""
description_sourceFileLineEdit=""
destinationFileLineEdit="[userdata]/Mods/Teragon POIs"
expose_advanced_destinationFileLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_sourceFileLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_destinationFileLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_sourceFileLineEdit="false"
sourceFileLineEdit="[teragonpath]/data/game/Install_World/Teragon POIs"

[opSettings_9]
activeCheckBox="false"
commentPlainTextEdit=""
description_activeCheckBox="Add installation script to folder of generated world. This is for sharing the map with inexperienced users: Upon execution, the install script copies the world files to a suitable directory and installs all necessary POIs."
description_destinationFileLineEdit=""
description_sourceFileLineEdit=""
destinationFileLineEdit="[worldpath]/Install_World"
expose_advanced_destinationFileLineEdit="false"
expose_advanced_sourceFileLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_destinationFileLineEdit="false"
expose_basic_sourceFileLineEdit="false"
sourceFileLineEdit="[teragonpath]/data/game/Install_World"

[previewFrame]
previewTabWidget="0"

[scrollAreaWidgetContents_2]
descriptionPlainTextEdit="		- - - Random Craters - - -

This is an adjustment to Teragon's default preset and adds in Random Craters.

* You can set the total number of random craters and enable or disable Random Craters on the Basic tab (this tab).

* You can set the minimum and maximum size for the craters on the Advanced tab.

* All other randomizations are done only in the Create Crater command on the Expert tab and can be adjusted if you prefer something other than what is included here.

* Be aware that all randomized craters will change every single time you run the map generation, even if you do not change the Seed.

(Original Preset by Pille, v1.4; Random Crater modified preset by Riamus)"
genWorldsEdit="[userdata]/GeneratedWorlds"
worldNameEdit="Teragon World 1"

[scrollAreaWidgetContents_3]
savegameEdit="[appdata]/Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Teragon World 1/Test"

[teragonFrame]
hideLogoButton="true"

[worldFileDeletionGroupBox]
biomesPNGDeletionCheckBox="false"
dtmPNGDeletionCheckBox="false"
dtmRAWDeletionCheckBox="false"
dtm_processedRAWDeletionCheckBox="true"
mainTTWDeletionCheckBox="false"
map_infoXMLDeletionCheckBox="false"
prefabsXMLDeletionCheckBox="false"
radiationPNGDeletionCheckBox="false"
spawnpointsXMLDeletionCheckBox="false"
splat3_processedPNGDeletionCheckBox="true"
splat4_processedPNGDeletionCheckBox="true"
splate3PNGDeletionCheckBox="false"
water_infoXMLDeletionCheckBox="false"

PRESET: Random Crater Map /// REQUIREMENTS: 0.42.0 needed for craters

This is an updated version of the new default preset that came with 0.42.0. It adjusts a few things, but mostly it adds in random craters. You get a variety of randomization - size, height, smooth/rough slopes, position, etc. There are 2 settings placed on the Basic tab and 2 on the Advanced tab to make use of this preset easier for new users. The Basic tab's settings are whether or not to enable Random Craters, and how many to place on the map. The Advanced tab's settings are the minimum and maximum size of the craters. All other randomizations are in the Create Crater command on the Expert tab for anyone who wants to get more detailed in adjusting the randomization. This preset is meant to get you started on your map creation if you're interested in random craters. You'll likely want to adjust the various parameters and seed to get something you like. Be aware that random craters can overlap, so you may have to re-run your map generation if that happens. Randomization changes with every run, so be aware that if you do run your map generation again, your craters are going to change. If you like the placement of your craters, be sure you're exporting a heightmap so you can import it to do any other adjustments to the map. It my also be a good idea to get the rest of your map looking the way you want with Random Craters disabled and then turn them on so you don't need to adjust the rest of the map. If you really wanted, you can also get all the values that were used by the craters from your console and add them statically with those same values, but if you do so, be sure that you interrupt generation before towns and POIs or they'll get lost from all the text that appears during those commands.

image.thumb.png.36265bc20ab3ff8dee50da77e8be7a1e.png

New settings on the Basic tab:

image.png.87c4af90e001c33c23dc7b42eea1cc26.png

New settings on the Advanced tab:

image.png.8544433b06051f0f33f630b53c4beaa7.png

If you have any questions, let me know.