4 drones are flying behind me. How to fix it?

GHOST_AFC_3

When I press "Shift+Q" to teleport, my drone appears behind me and 5 more copies of it. Yesterday there was only 1 copy but they are multiplying!
Is there some kind of console command to fix?
Restart doesent help
Su@cide doesent help
break apart drones doesent help

I apologize in advance if I posted the topic in the wrong place.

Once the novelty wore off, I just stopped deploying a drone. As I found them to be more of a nuisance than a help. It's still a bit of a new feature, so they'll fix it soon enough. I must look into shift-Q and what that might do. And I haven't teleported. Might be fun, though being tailed by 4 or more drones doesn't sound like fun. I'd say just start over. You will eventually 🙂

On 12/13/2022 at 12:49 PM, GHOST_AFC_3 said:

When I press "Shift+Q" to teleport, my drone appears behind me and 5 more copies of it. Yesterday there was only 1 copy but they are multiplying!
Is there some kind of console command to fix?
Restart doesent help
Su@cide doesent help
break apart drones doesent help

I apologize in advance if I posted the topic in the wrong place.

Have you tried shooting them? They do take damage. They might not go away but can't follow if they're broken. Just an afterthough. Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

3 hours ago, theFlu said:

If you want to go that route, a couple mollies might fry em up real nice like. Then again, that won't fix anything that telling them to stay wouldn't fix.

It does not sound like they are actually there, just being rendered.  This happens in all kinds of games - Empyrion actually had a bug like this where docked ships would ghost you later on following behind you but not really existing.  

Unfortunately, I think the save game is broke at this point.  That is one of the dangers of using admin tools in game like that. 

5 minutes ago, FA_Q2 said:

It does not sound like they are actually there, just being rendered.

Possible, but I've never seen that - the only class of cloned drones I've seen is the one with actual copies being spawned, with an actual loadout from a time in history, and fully functional. I don't think I've ever seen any type of a ghost entity in 7dtd. There's rather scarce data what the OP is experiencing here, and some of it is rather vague, so I'm going with what I know. Which is nothing ... :)