The first rain after you get your roof in is so nice

ElCabong

16 hours ago, ElCabong said:

It isn't finished. Most of it is frame shapes but it keeps the rain off.  Somehow it's raining like a poor cow urinating on a flat rock and the candle in the room that doesn't have a roof is still working.

I agree, having that roof over one's head is indeed soothing. Now the rain doesn't bother me as much as the occlusion (fog) that often comes with it. And candles, like torches and campfires, still remain lit even in the heaviest of downpours. Thats a nice thing.

I just have an aversion to fog. I will without hesitation enter console mode and execute a 'weather fog 0' command. For now, let it rain. Of course that may change in the next alpha, but its only rain. Getting wet hasn't gotten me killed as yet (well, apart from drowning that is). If it were a hail storm, that new roof would be a lifesaver!  Keeps the buzzard poop off the floor too...

6 hours ago, Melange said:

I agree, having that roof over one's head is indeed soothing. Now the rain doesn't bother me as much as the occlusion (fog) that often comes with it. And candles, like torches and campfires, still remain lit even in the heaviest of downpours. Thats a nice thing.

I just have an aversion to fog. I will without hesitation enter console mode and execute a 'weather fog 0' command. For now, let it rain. Of course that may change in the next alpha, but its only rain. Getting wet hasn't gotten me killed as yet (well, apart from drowning that is). If it were a hail storm, that new roof would be a lifesaver!  Keeps the buzzard poop off the floor too...

Oh God! Now I can't get buzzard poop out of my brain.