7 days to die Xbox console

TallGuy2022

How come the game crashes 3 times in a day when I play in my world and when I build on empty house and remodel it and then suddenly it change back to original and I lost all my stuff I work hard  for so many hours and I have to restart fresh it's getting frustrates and why doesn't the Xbox have all what the PC does??

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, this is a console problem. Y'all won't get any big updates until the game's finished being developed on PC. Could take a few years or better unless they kick the game out of Early Access prematurely, after a decade of development.

The console version of the game doesn't have what the PC version has because The Fun Pimps got themselves involved in a big property rights battle with Telltale games. They couldn't see that the company they chose to be their console publisher was going belly up. Just straight up terrible business decisions and foresight to see something bad would happen. That's all on The Fun Pimps. They didn't dissolve their agreement before things got chaotic and Telltale shut down. So, the result was they had to pay out $11 million in order to get their property licensing back. The Fun Pimps said after the game is finished on PC, the console version will get updated. Basically they want to finish the game before they push any update to console. This may take a long time - perhaps two or four years unless they boot the game out of Early Access prematurely from it's almost decade long development. Either way, don't expect any update anytime soon. Console players basically got shoved off the boat years ago and only when the game is finished will you see any updates for console.

Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news. 

13 hours ago, youcantgetridofme said:

Unfortunately, this is a console problem. Y'all won't get any big updates until the game's finished being developed on PC. Could take a few years or better unless they kick the game out of Early Access prematurely, after a decade of development.

The console version of the game doesn't have what the PC version has because The Fun Pimps got themselves involved in a big property rights battle with Telltale games. They couldn't see that the company they chose to be their console publisher was going belly up. Just straight up terrible business decisions and foresight to see something bad would happen. That's all on The Fun Pimps. They didn't dissolve their agreement before things got chaotic and Telltale shut down. So, the result was they had to pay out $11 million in order to get their property licensing back.

Interesting, never heard anyone put a number to it. Where did you get the $11 million figure from?

The Fun Pimps said after the game is finished on PC, the console version will get updated.

Nope. They said the will look into what they can do. They never gave a definite promise to update

Basically they want to finish the game before they push any update to console. This may take a long time - perhaps two or four years unless they boot the game out of Early Access prematurely from it's almost decade long development. Either way, don't expect any update anytime soon. Console players basically got shoved off the boat years ago and only when the game is finished will you see any updates for console.

Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news. 

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)